1998-06-19 - Earn $100 every time OUR phone rings…

Header Data

From: thall322@mci2000.com
To: gtds42ncd71@generalnet.com
Message Hash: 8db1728abd4eb08cfe85b571ce3cc73c11c4af741b52e8e987feb147ae52415b
Message ID: <199806191022.EAA00619@crotalus.gates.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 03:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: thall322@mci2000.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 03:22:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: gtds42ncd71@generalnet.com
Subject: Earn $100 every time OUR phone rings...

ALL YOU DO IS ADVERTISE THIS 800 NUMBER! THAT'S ALL!!

$100 goes to you for EVERY sale that the company closes!

Does the idea of making at least $1,000 per week beginning your 2nd week of
doing business excite you?

How about never having to sell a thing to your customer and never having
to talk to ANYONE to make money? I don't know how this could get any easier.

EVERY aspect of selling or talking to someone is DONE COMPLETELY by the company!

The number one home based business for the 2nd year in a row, Fortune 5000
is a member of the Better Business Bureau and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

WHAT THIS BUSINESS WILL DO FOR YOU:

* Handles all your calls, closes your sales, and
  sends you WEEKLY commission checks!

* It pays you a $100 commission (that's over 50% of the total sale)
  for EVERY sale. CHECKS put $$$ in your pocket in less than your first
  week or two... Quick commission earnings build and maintain motivation.
  ALL YOU DO IS ADVERTISE the toll-free number and your ID number.

* You can get STARTED TODAY. Just advertise the business toll-free
  number with your ID # and let this business CLOSE YOUR SALES every day...
  They do all the work and YOU GET PAID FOR IT!

* You may advertise any way you choose: Bulk E-Mail, Flyers, Classifieds,
  Postcards, etc. Suppose you use bulk E-Mail, as I am: 100,000 E-Mails
  with a 1/10th of a percent (0.1%) sales rate at $100 per sale nets
  $10,000... not too bad.

There is nothing else out there that will provide you with an immediate income
beginning THIS WEEK with minimal effort.

Before you call, I want you to think about the quality of the live
operators handling your call. I am convinced you will not find
a better team of closers for your own personal sales.  You will
clearly understand what I am talking about once you call.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS PASS YOU BY. MAKE THE CALL!!

1-800-811-2141

You will be asked for ID #50030 when you call.

(Live operators are available from 8 AM-10 PM CST Monday through Saturday and
will be able to answer any questions you may have.)

Call one of the 24hr TESTIMONIAL lines at 888-703-5389, 888-446-6949, 888-446-6951
or 888-731-3457 (all toll free).

Thread