1998-06-03 - Re: WinNT C2?

Header Data

From: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@invweb.net>
To: Dark Knight <DarkKnight@Elitehackers.org>
Message Hash: d9eee1f29d2690e80e5324ca4099e49a255d6f081156fda33dc822b5682336de
Message ID: <199806030150.UAA009.49@geiger.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980602172921.21860A-100000@Nigger.EliteHackers.org>
UTC Datetime: 1998-06-03 01:46:20 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 18:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@invweb.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 18:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: Dark Knight <DarkKnight@Elitehackers.org>