1998-06-30 - Marketing, Advertising & PR Forum

Header Data

From: “Matt Harlow” <m_harlow@villingandcompany.com>
To: “Matt Harlow at home (E-mail)” <mattharlo@qtm.net>
Message Hash: fe37ad525aa0eadeda4420a404264a5b5c4c503fc572b16f7e06306188f2964f
Message ID: <001401bda318$509c3900$58062bd1@mattharlo.qtm.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 23:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Matt Harlow" <m_harlow@villingandcompany.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 23:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Matt Harlow at home (E-mail)" <mattharlo@qtm.net>
Subject: Marketing, Advertising & PR Forum

I recently started a mailing list for the marketing, advertising and PR
industry.  We've already got over 100 subscribers from all over the globe.
The conversation is really flowing now and we're ready to expand.  So far
we've have touched on office politics, how to's, compensation and critiques
of national campaigns, job openings and a whole lot more.  We'd love to have
you on board.

All you need to do to sign up is send an email to the address:
requests@mail.villing.net with the subject of:
	SUBSCRIBE DIGEST MATT to receive the a daily digest or
	SUBSCRIBE MATT to receive individual emails

Also, please do me a favor and copy me at M_harlow@villingandcompany.com if
you sign up.  That way I know to add your name to the roster.

Hope to see you at the forum!  We're getting some great exchanges and I'd
love to get you in on them.

Feel free to pass this message on to anyone you feel might be interested in
the group.

Sincerely,
Matt Harlow

P.S. If you're already signed up or if I've recruited you before, Sorry!
It's tough to recruit for a project like this and sometimes I get a name
twice in my efforts not to miss anyone.

Matt Harlow
Account Executive
Villing and Company