1998-07-23 - Re: pgp fingerprint

Header Data

From: Max Inux <maxinux@bigfoot.com>
To: Gustavo Henrique <gustavoh@sysadmin.com.br>
Message Hash: 092b439f88470c99ef2be5b2f656ddbce54f8c581bf3a5b83ede58ac74d31402
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.4.00.9807222235430.6852-100000@khercs.chipware.net>
Reply To: <3.0.5.32.19980722235815.00b8e780@208.30.28.18>
UTC Datetime: 1998-07-23 05:37:45 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Max Inux <maxinux@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: Gustavo Henrique <gustavoh@sysadmin.com.br>
Subject: Re: pgp fingerprint

I dont quite understand your question, but in PGP 6.0, they will use
pictures aswell.. It is all fakeable.. but verify all info somehow verify
key-id, fingerprint, picture etc.

-- Max Inux (MaxInux@bigfoot.com) UIN: 207447, http://khercs.chipware.net
Strong Cryptography makes the world a safer place- PGP: 0x5CCFCA59
Or Kinky sex makes the world go round- Christie: Your in my sig too
^^ If Cryptography is outlawed,  only outlaws will have cryptography ^^