1998-07-18 - Earn $100 every time OUR phone rings…

Header Data

From: aytsd9238@sprynet.com
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 29fe607f2274cdbf5ee34fd0a44af55c7aeaba44925f26d0dbd774502eb12c73
Message ID: <199807180626.XAA09707@toad.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:26:28 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: aytsd9238@sprynet.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:26:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Earn $100 every time OUR phone rings...

ALL YOU DO IS ADVERTISE THIS 800 NUMBER! THAT'S ALL!!

$100 goes to you for EVERY sale that the company closes!

Does the idea of making at least $1,000 per week
beginning your 2nd week of doing business excite you?

How about never having to sell a thing to your customer
and never having to talk to ANYONE to make money? I don't
know how this could get any easier.

EVERY aspect of selling or talking to someone is DONE
COMPLETELY by the company!

The number one home based business for the 2nd year in
a row, Top Secrets is a member of the Better Business
Bureau and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

WHAT THIS BUSINESS WILL DO FOR YOU:

* Handles all your calls, closes your sales, and
  sends you WEEKLY commission checks!

* It pays you a $100 commission (that's over 50% of the total
sale)
  for EVERY sale. CHECKS put $$$ in your pocket in less than your
first
  week or two... Quick commission earnings build and maintain
motivation.
  ALL YOU DO IS ADVERTISE the toll-free number and your ID
number.

* You can get STARTED TODAY. Just advertise the business
toll-free
  number with your ID # and let this business CLOSE YOUR SALES
every day...
  They do all the work and YOU GET PAID FOR IT!

* You may advertise any way you choose: Bulk E-Mail, Flyers,
Classifieds,
  Postcards, etc. Suppose you use bulk E-Mail, as I am: 100,000
E-Mails
  with a 1/10th of a percent (0.1%) sales rate at $100 per sale
nets
  $10,000... not too bad.

There is nothing else out there that will provide you with an
immediate
income beginning THIS WEEK with minimal effort.

Before you call, I want you to think about the quality of the
live
operators handling your call. I am convinced you will not find a
better
team of closers for your own personal sales.  You will clearly
understand
what I am talking about once you call.

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS PASS YOU BY. MAKE THE CALL!!

1-800-811-2141

You will be asked for ID #56130 when you call.

(Live operators are available from 8 AM-10 PM CST Monday through
Saturday and will be able to answer any questions you may have.)

Call one of the 24hr TESTIMONIAL lines at 888-703-5389,
888-446-6949, 888-446-6951 or 888-731-3457 (all toll free).

Thread