1998-07-22 - Robot Tears - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

Header Data

From: Linda Reed–PCC West Campus CSC <lreed@west.cscwc.pima.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 63669708895887ad0cd6479b798d4b7d5e6703f1b74ad522559dd6aee9e6e955
Message ID: <009C98FD.02B18AC0.3@west.cscwc.pima.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:26:20 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Linda Reed--PCC West Campus CSC <lreed@west.cscwc.pima.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Robot Tears - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

Robot Tears - SPACE ALIENS HIDE M DRUGS!!!

  If you XOR digital copies of Brave New World, 1984, Terminator and
Terminator 2, They Live, Mein Kamf and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest,
then you end up with copies of Part V, Part VI and Part VII of 'The
True Story Of The InterNet':
Part V - Tears Of A Robot
Part VI - The Day The Screen Came Alive
Part VII - Don't Crush That End-User, Hand Me The Pliars

  I have always been much more comfortable transmorgifying the effluvia
excreted from my GreyMatter into ScienceLess Fiction than A Factual
Treatise On A WorldWide Conspiracy To Promote The Belief In The Existence
Of A WorldWide Conspiracy.
  As Trooper said, "We're here for a good time, not a long time, so have
a good time, the sun doesn't shine every day."

  The reason that the general public is absolutely terrified of being
confronted with the Truth (TM) and Reality (TM) is that they know that
it is a Horrifying Beast capable of ripping their Perceived World View
to shreds and destroying any hope they might have of attaining peace
of mind and tranquillity of soul in this lifetime.
  What the average person doesn't realize, however, is that when you make
the supreme effort to face the Truth, whatever it may be, you will find
yourself laughing like a fucking banshee.
  our Body, Mind and Soul *will* be subjected to a violent, excruciating
pain beyond human endurance, but your Spirit will laugh its ass off...

  When I first read about the InterNet being created by the military, in
order for scientists, researchers, et al, to be able to freely exchange
information in a secure environment, I recognized that they were doing
so with the goal of being able to totally access the complete spectrum
of educational and scientific progress and development.
  I took it as a given that their purpose in providing a communal forum
for exchange of information was to have complete access to, and control
over, that information.
  To me, this is as plain as night and day. I think it is ludicrous for
supposedly intelligent individuals to have failed to recognized this fact
until the presence of Echelon became public. Well, to be more precise,
until Official Government Recognition of the reality of Echelon's wide-
ranging presence became public.

  Of course, I had the advantage of having had the opportunity to become
acquainted with the military's attitude toward, and plans for, the public
and its individual citizens by finding myself at the forefront of their
experimentation in monitoring and controlling the minds of the citizenry,
as well as directing their thoughts, beliefs and attitudes according to
their own desires and goals.
  My original insight into this arena of life came from a perspective of
watching and listening, from the ceiling, the medical and scientific
researchers who were below me, casually engaged in manipulating and
modifying the physical tool which they seemed to believe held the secret
to control of my mind.
  I gained additional insight into the aims of the Controllers by making
a point of developing self-hypnosis tapes which I used to override the
subconsious suggestions of Dr. Fogel, one of Dr. Hoffer's associates,
before submitting to his hypnosis 'treatments.'

  If anyone finds some of the things I say a bit odd, then think about
how 'odd' they would have sounded twenty-or-so years ago.
  I have recently read much of the InterNet literature on CIA and military
mind-control experiments, etc., and found it quite humorous the lengths
to which those providing information went to document and verify each and
every instance of what they were describing, and the claims that they were
making, yet still maintaining a subtle undercurrent of "No! Really! I
wouldn't shit you! This stuff is *true*, I tell you! TRUE!!!"
  I find it equally humorous that so many of those who have obviously
spent a great deal of time, effort and resources to uncover/discover
the enormous extent of government research and experiments into mind-
control somehow manage to keep from screaming "BullShit!" at the claims
of those involved that they spend decades and millions of dollars in this
area without making any progress, whatsoever, and that they just happened
to have stopped all research and experimentation in mind-control the very
Tuesday before a Congressional (or whatever) investigation decided it was
not a good thing, and they shouldn't be doing it.
  And now, the IRS wants to be our best friend...

  When I taught for the Bartonian Metaphysical Society and the Institute
of Applied Metaphysics, an agency of the Canadian government that was
involved in PSI research at a university in Toronto used to plant
'spotters' in the classes, to target potential experimentation and
research subjects. According to one of the spotters who had difficulty
holding his liquor and his tongue at the same time, our Saskatoon group
was considered 'untouchable' as a result of a visit by 'friends' of the
organization that was funding their research.
  The evening after I read Robert Munroe's 'Journeys Out Of The Body,' I
astral travelled. After reading a book on Lucid Dreaming, I did lucid
dreaming. Upon reading Carlos Castenada's various works, I entered into
many of the same experiences he wrote about. When my mother's persona/
soul went AWOL during her bout with cancer, I bought a book on Shamanism
that told how to travel into the Underworld and retrieve a person's
'animal/animus' and place it back in their body, and I did so.
   This is my life...it is not a matter for belief/disbelief or debate.

  To me, my life and my capabilities are simply the way it is, and I don't
consider them particularly extraordinary. To me, what is extraordinary is
the fact that pedal-steel players can actually make wonderful music with
those instruments. I tried like hell, and all I could make was noise.

  My only real purpose in telling you all of this is to impress upon you
the fact that there is much more going on in the background of government,
life, society, science, etc., than what is readily apparent, not only to
the general public, but even to those who research secret government
activity and projects from the outside, as well as many who work on them
from the inside.
  Anyone the least bit familiar with the world of secret intelligence is
aware that it is composed of concentric circles-within-circles, with each
layer remaining mostly a mystery to the layers external to it.
  The CIA's involvement in mind-control research was merely the second
inner layer, with the public/private research community being the outer
layer. As mind-boggling and incredulous as the details of the CIA's
involvement may seem, they are merely grunt-workers for inner layers of
agencies and organizations who expand and develop the techniques and
information that filters down into practical applications on both a
macrocosmic and microcosmic level.
  To believe that the most essential research and development in military
intelligence is being done by people that you can call or visit at the
local CIA office is naieve, at best.

  The CIA, according to my understanding of the military personnel who
were involved with the Saskatchewan Cabal of mind-research, are little
more than heavy-handed amateurs whose chief asset is their willingness
to get involved in projects which have the potential of blowing up in
their faces and requiring complex damage control.
  It is my impression that the psychiatric butchery epitomized by Canada's
Dr. Ewen Cameron is typical of operations that are delegated to the CIA,
since the military prefers to experiment on their own personell and
subjects with methods that are unlikely to destroy their minds, to no
apparent purpose.
  Although the mind-wiping electroshock techniques used by Dr. Cameron
were apparently used in my 'treatment,' it is my recollection that, rather
than being wheeled into a room with some amateurish, inane, tape-loop
used to 'reconstruct' my mind, there were a variety of psychological and
medical professionals who spent a great deal of time involved in activity
designed to restore/restructure what had previously existed, as well as
creating a variety of new mental paridigms which were designed to be able
to function in a fashion similar to the interlinkable modular structure
of the C-Programming Language.

  To tell the truth, although the research and experimentation that I was
subjected to was undoubtedly invasive and unethical, I could see it as
being beneficial to the evolutionary human equation if it was done in an
above-board manner, as opposed to being hidden in the private enclave of
secret agencies, to be used with the goal of outside control of the
minds and behavior of others, without their consent.

  Mind-control, as described in terms of the MKULTRA ET AL Projects, is
actually only a single arm of secret-government efforts to monitor and
control the citizenry.
  The ultimate goal of the research and experiments in this arena of
human evolution is the combination of an interdisciplinary combination
of methods, processes and techniques which will enable a globalization
of control over humanity--affectionately known by wild-eyed conspiracy
theorists as the New World Order.

  If I can restrain myself, for a few hours, from breaking into screaming
fits of rage calling for the public execution of all members of the Royal
Canadian Mounted Police, forthwith, I might just share with you some of
the things that one learns when they read the file which was accidentally
attached to an email from Kent Crispin, which contains a download of the
complete hard drive of the top secret military facility at which he works.
{Hey! Really! Do you think I would just make that up?}

Thread