1998-07-28 - Your literature on our world tour

Header Data

From: wcts@globalvisionexpo.com
To: wcts@globalvisionexpo.com
Message Hash: 7aab0750fb6253c734227b4eed78e951cafee4f6904740b0c5974408113b7af6
Message ID: <199807281050.DAA16195@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 03:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: wcts@globalvisionexpo.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 03:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: wcts@globalvisionexpo.com
Subject: Your literature on our world tour

From:  Charles H. Borden
President, GlobalVision
Sarasota, Florida

Please kindly direct to the Sales and Marketing Decision Maker

We are GlobalVision.  We'll generate export sales for you while you stay home.  Please accept a space for your firm's standard promotional literature on our upcoming World Tour of our exclusive 'Direct from the USA' catalog expos.  Your catalog or brochure will be professionally presented to qualified import buyers, distributors, agents, joint venture partners and government purchasing agents in the countries of your choice.  This tour includes commercial and World Trade Centers in Australia, Japan, S. Africa, Singapore, Spain, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil.

We have been featured in a Success Magazine cover story and are a "final five" recipient of the 1998 SBA/Chamber of Commerce 'Young Business of the Year' award.   We also have an excellent D&B rating of 3A1.

Fees range from just $375-$695 per expo with a money back guarantee.  Registration deadline is in
2 1/2 weeks.  If you wish to have your products or services promoted in the world's best markets, while you stay home, please respond by E-mail today.  Simply hit your reply button and send us a short note.  Please be sure to include your NAME, COMPANY, AREA CODE and PHONE NUMBER.
Susan Khrystal, our V.P., will contact you by PHONE during business hours.

If you have received this message in error, please accept our apology.  If you wish to be excluded from future mailings, simply press your reply button and send us the word "remove" in the subject line.

Sincerely,

Charles Borden
President, GlobalVision

Thread