1998-07-27 - Oxygen

Header Data

From: kimh_26@hotmail.com
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 7f8509aedbed33446886a2e4648053b991550f95e55a463215df9407e2d1d0c4
Message ID: <199807271641.JAA21978@toad.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:41:54 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: kimh_26@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:41:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Oxygen

 The time is now to reach out to all the people on the
 Internet,with target e-mail.

 It's your business,how are you going to advertise your
 product or service over the Internet?

 Direct email puts you in front of millions of people who want
 to know about your product or service.The most cost
 effective way to make your business explode!

 Never before has it been possible to reach so many for so
 little.

  We are the leaders in direct email because we do what we
 say.Our data banks have email buyers for every business.

 Don't worry we will help you with a subject and letter that
 will work for you.
.
      Guaranteed
  CALL 1-800-600-0343 ext,1669 leave message.

Thread