1998-07-22 - (fwd) Topic is Internet server stalkers AKA Cyberpunks

Header Data

From: ZeroInt.at.birmingham.crosswinds.net (ZeroInt)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 81ed8f82d835111ce3ba0e7051f07ddb17202e2c25de8ff7486fea0c89f6baa9
Message ID: <35b97056.5464309@mail.birmingham.crosswinds.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: ZeroInt.at.birmingham.crosswinds.net (ZeroInt)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:02:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: (fwd) Topic is Internet server stalkers AKA Cyberpunks

Though this might be of interest

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:40:48 -0500, in misc.survivalism "~The Seventh
Sign~" <Higuy&Galswhatsup@the.com> said:

Nobody important wrote<Snipped the bullshit>

Hello people I will address this in an off topic way to many of you
but you must learn about the
type of individual we have been dealing with.

1.)Has plenty of time on his hands and may be something else in his
had is you catch my drift.
2.)Thinks it is a cool thing to try to shut down servers and hack into
systems. Use to have his own
web site but not now.
3.)Has use of library computers so he thinks he won't get caught.
4.)Mad at his Dad for not being there for him. Making him made at the
world.
5.)Has been posting sollog crap trying to shut down servers that
burned him.
6.)Thinks 'Archangle'(A well known name in the hackers sites.) is his
mentor.
7.)Has probably send hate mail to you and other members of the group
using the anonymous remailers
rigging the response to finger the other member of the group.

Who's servers is he trying to shut down you ask.
www.theasi.com (Hacking (Don't get your info here a page cost you
$9.95USA), sollog and other
bullshit)
www.theeunderground.net Ditto the above!
www.replay.com Anonymous remailers that he has been abusing like
rubber gloves after hemorrhoid
surgery. You could send the stuff to abuse@replay.com but I think the
little punk wants you to mail
bomb his account. or you could send your complaints to
postmaster@nym.alias.net but you would play
into the little punks hand like I did.

DEFENSE AGAINST THIS ANTAGONIST IS SIMPLE:
whatshitten will be his name from this point on.
Solagged would be good too.
A profit prophet is what sollog is no predictions have ever come true.

Just take my message and repost it under all of his post thank you!

Thread