1998-07-14 - UCE - I am a real Person sending you a real

Header Data

From: Power & Prosperity <powergal@polbox.com>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 92c7eacabfcdfc23a3d1ad33ab44e59f4b24eb4bc6a14b94a6da0ef7d247e212
Message ID: <419.435989.92825289powergal@polbox.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:16:49 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Power & Prosperity <powergal@polbox.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: UCE - I am a real Person sending you a real

I'm not here on the Internet to burden you with unsolicited advertising
solicitations. If I've offended you in any way, I am sorry.  If you do not wish to
receive any more information, then do not respond to this message and you
won't hear from me again.  I do not re-use email addresses.  After they are
used ONCE, they are deleted.

My point is brief.

The reason I am writing to you is that I am overwhelmed with Leads.
I would like to find just a few quality people to work with who have
the desire to make six-figure results so that I can help them get started.
I will not sell to anyone, nor will I do any convincing, and neither will you.

If you would like more information, just say the words (words=GPG in the
subject line of your return email) and I'll email a free, helpful file that will
give you more information.

Sincerely,

 Dobbin

 PS - Yes, I do read all your responses and I'll handle each one personally.

Note:  To comply with all Federal and State Laws, the following information is
included. This message is sent by Dobbin Cashman (me) domiciled at 1064
Bunn Hill Road in Vestal, NY. (800) 350-5426.

Thread