1998-07-25 - my thoughts for this list

Header Data

From: “Kirk Fort” <k4t@beachaccess.com>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 95d868129220aaecf3ed94dc8b2a6e886bee9a65a4e1e838ce5bc07505c88f80
Message ID: <01bdb7f2$32c9da60$f0763bcf@interpath.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 10:38:56 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Kirk Fort" <k4t@beachaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 10:38:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: my thoughts for this list

I have been getting this list for a few days. I subscribed to this list in
the hopes I could learn something about crypto, in particular the GPG
project.  So far I have seen pretty much nothing about crypto or anything a
person who is not high or crazy could understand.  This list is so messed up
its hillarious.  I didn't want to add to the string of useless messages, but
it doesn't look like anyone cares anyway.  I will be monitoring the list for
any signs of intelligent conversation.

kfort

Thread