1998-07-04 - FINAL NOTICE!

Header Data

From: your_success@global.com
To: @toad.com
Message Hash: 9c0498f4e72c6e74f136df9abbb309b711f7f9b3aacf64216175d75787229696
Message ID: <199807041247.FAA11090@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 05:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: your_success@global.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 05:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: @toad.com
Subject: FINAL NOTICE!

This is your WAKE-UP call...

        ...INTRODUCING "THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

A ONE-TIME $39 PURCHASE CAN CONCEIVABLY EARN
OVER $100,000 ANNUALLY FOR ANYONE WHO WILL
WORK THIS PROGRAM!

DID I SAY WORK?  HA!      ...LET'S CHECK IT OUT!!!

What you are holding in your hand is perhaps the most exciting networking
opportunity to come down the pike, EVER!

There are numerous reasons why this is so, but lets first look at the most obvious....
... 30 BOXES OF CEREAL FOR $39,00........

The vehicle for this outstanding bargain is a coupon book with 30 vouchers, each
good for a box of your favorite Name Brand cereal delivered to your door with no
shipping charges.

That translates into the lowest price for Brand Name Cereal on the
planet! Period!!

Couple this with a networking opportunity using the most advanced compensation
plan in the industry, namely a 3 X 5 forced matrix with double matching bonus,
and it's a can't miss!!!!

Here are some other reasons that even for non-networkers spell BIG BUCKS!

1) A $39 one time purchase, one of the lowest in the industry.

2) Product recognition! A product almost everyone in the country is already
using, and paying too much for.

3) Mass appeal. Networkers have been searching for years to find a product
that would appeal to the masses. Breakfast cereal is as good as it gets! Our own
local study showed 65 interested people out of 80 interviews! Many signed up
on the spot!!!

4) Finally a product in MLM that offers real savings! The average box of cereal
costs over $3 in the store, with many topping the $4 mark. Do the math. With our
deal, the price for any cereal delivered to your door is $1.62. Yes, that's right,
one dollar and sixty-two cents!!

WELL, THERE IT IS... ...I CAN ONLY SAY THAT THIS
ONE IS GOING TO GO INTO HYPER-DRiVE IN A BIG
HURRY, SO YOU BETTER GET YOUR TICKET AND
HANG ON!!!   SIGN UP BELOW!

"THE BREAKFAST CLUB"
7267 AIRPORT ROAD
BATH, PA 18014

WHAT IS THE "BREAKFAST CLUB"?

"The Breakfast Club" is a network marketing company combining a substantial
savings on a commodity which, almost all Americans use, with the income potential of
network marketing!

This commodity is the Breakfast Cereals which we are all familiar with,

PRODUCT:

The current product is a "Name Brand" cereal coupon book. This coupon book
offers "BIG" savings on your favorite cereals. Almost any cereal, delivered to your
door with no shipping charge to you, for the low price of $1.62 (this price includes
the cost of the coupon and the cost of the postage to send the order, blank for
redemption)

EVEN CEREAL THAT COSTS OVER $4.00 IN THE GROCERY STORE
CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR FOR $1.62

The coupon book contains 30 coupons, each good for a box of name brand cereal.
What this means is that this is a guaranteed value of up to $120.00 for the cost of
only $39 to you!

HOW DO I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY?
The answer is simple, as is the entire concept of this program. Just fill in the
application / order form and send it with the proper payment to the address above.
We will ship your coupon book to you within a few days, and you can send for your
first box of cereal.

WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION PLAN?
Again, the answer is simple.

The compensation plan is a 3 x 5 forced matrix, with a double matching bonus
feature, The matching bonus is earned when you personally sponsor 3 people, and the
double matching feature kicks in when your second level is completed, not necessarily
personally sponsored. This means that you would have 12 total people on these two
levels in your organization. You would then match the matrix checks, of the three
people whom you personally sponsored, and the matrix checks of those who they
personally sponsored.

There is $1 on each level of the matrix which means that a complete matrix has a
potential payout of $363, which is the total number of people. Therefore, the
matching bonus feature gives you 3 more matrix payouts, or an additional $1,089
when your personally sponsored people complete their matrix. The double match
bonus will give you any number of additional matching checks, based entirely on the
number of people that your personally sponsored people sponsor. Note: You match
only the matrix payout of your sponsored and their sponsored. You never match a
matching bonus!

The potential with this plan is awesome. If you follow this scenario you will see that
the more people whom you sponsor, and whom they sponsor, will give you matching
check after check, with almost no limit if you continue to sponsor. This program
could literally pay out over $100,000 on only a $39 purchase.

"THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1) The price for the coupon book is $39.00. The coupon books are numbered and
registered, and tracking goes into effect at first redemption.

2) The accepted form of payment will be by money order only. No personal checks,
no credit cards. All payments sent other than money order will be returned.

3) The compensation plan is a 3 x 5 forced matrix, there will be no placement. The
computer will fill automatically left to right, based on personal sponsorship. This will
allow for significant spillover.

4) This program will be basically a mail-order program. There will be no customer
service by phone. Any questions which you may have which are not answered by this
document you may address to the Company by mail or by fax. We will respond in the
same manner.

5) Since there is no placement, a genealogy report will only be important when you
receive a check. You will automatically receive one when a check is cut for you.

6) "The Breakfast Club' will calculate revenue share weekly, and pay weekly. The
week shall run from Monday through Saturday, and the revenue share will be
calculated on Monday for the previous week's activity.The check will be cut and
mailed by Wednesday every week.

7) A check will not be printed until the accrued revenue share is at least $12.00.
There will be a charge of $2.00 assessed for each check. This will defray the cost of
the check, bank charges, and the cost of the genealogy which will be sent with each
check. Therefore, on accrued revenue of $12.00, after the charge, the check will be
$10.00. This charge will remain at $2.00 as long as the genealogy is only one page.
As your organization grows, the charge will be .50 for each additional page.

8) You will receive complete instructions on how to use the program, and how to
order your cereal with your kit.

9) Our refund policy is very simple. We have a revenue share program, so money
earned is not commission but profit sharing. This means that if you wish to leave the
program at any time within 90 days, the following rules apply:

a) The coupon book must be in salable condion, with NO coupons missing.

b) The book registration fee and shipping is NOT refundable, totaling $9.00. Refunds
will be $30.00 only.

c) If you have been paid any revenue share money, that will be deducted also. If you
have been paid more money than the cost of the book(s), there will be no refund.

d) After 90 days, there is no refund.

10) There will be company sponsored conference calls. Times and phone numbers
will be announced when you receive your kit.

I 1) You must sign and return this "Terms and Conditions' document with your
application/order form.

12) I have read and fully understand the terms and condtions of "The Breakfast
Club."

SIGNED____________________________  DATE________________

"THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

 "CEREAL FOR LESS" ORDER FORM

7267 AIRPORT ROAD
BATH PA 18014
FAX 610 837-1589

NAME:_________________________________________________

PHONE #_______________________________________________

STREET________________________________________________

CITY_____________________ STATE_______ ZIP____________

YOUR SS#__________________ (needed for ID#-cannot issue
checks without it)

SPONSORS NAME:  Front Desk Marketing
SPONSORS ID#:        11151

WE ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS ONLY
OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT WILL BE RETURNED

PLEASE INDICATE QUANTITY OF BOOKS ORDERED BELOW.
(please refer to rules and regulations.)

REMIT AS FOLLOWS: QTY _____ NAME BRAND CEREAL COUPON
BOOK(S) @$39.00 EACH (includes S&H & book registration fee)

TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY OPDER $_________
IMPORTANT: MONEY ORDERS SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO:

			THE BREAKFAST CLUB

BRIEF LIST OF CEREAL BRANDS OFFERED:
GENERAL MILLS, KELLOGG'S, POST, QUAKER OATS,
AND RALSTON

COMPLETE LISTS WILL BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR
CERTIFICATE ORDER

REMEMBER 3 CERTIFICATE BOOKS ARE THE MAXIMUM
NUMBER OF BOOKS FROM WHICH YOU CAN BE ACTIVELY
REDEEMING CERTIFICATES AT ANY ONE TIME.

THERE ARE 75 CEREALS TO CHOOSE FROM PLUS YOU MAY WRITE
IN A SELECTION NOT LISTED AND THE REDEMPTION CENTER
WILL TRY TO ACCOMODATE YOUR REQUEST.

INCOME OPPORTUNITY OFFER REMINDER

DON'T FORGET, TO SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY WITH OTHERS
AND RECEIVE AN ON-GOING INCOME FROM THEIR PURCHASES
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ABOVE.

PLEASE REMEMBER, WE ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS ONLY
AND YOU MUST SEND IN BOTH FORMS:

1. ORDER FORM WITH YOUR $39.OO MONEY ORDER

2. A "SIGNED" TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM

MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT
                 "THE BREAKFAST CLUB"

Q. How can anyone deliver breakfast Cereal to your door for this price?
($1.62)
A. The cereal is merely a vehicle for advertising. With the cost of direct mail
advertising skyrocketing, and the readerslip relatively low for what is considered by
most to be junk mail, this method of lost leader marketing is extremely desirable.
Because people are waiting for their cereal, and they will be looking for their next
order blank, the readership of the piggy-back advertising in the box is very high. Due
to this fact, advertisers are willing to pay handsomely for this type of direct mail
program.

Q. Is that why I can only use one coupon at a time, and must wait for my
cereal to arrive before I can order again?
A. Yes. The advertising would do little good for anyone, nor could the cost of the loss
leader be amortized if too much of the advertisers material should go to the same
address in too short a time.

Q. Wasn't this program tried before, like around two years ago? What
happened to it then?
A- Yes, it was tied in late 1995 into early 1996. The firm that was behind the concept
did not anticipate the overwhelming response which they received. Coupled with the
fact that they did not have the advertising dollars in place that they represented,
collapse was inevitable.

Q. Why is it any different now?
A. The Company that is running this campaign is fully aware of the importance of
keeping up with the demand. So much so, in fact, they have already put the data
processing in place to scan the coupons into the system instead of waiting until they
are overwhelmed. Also, and more importantly, they have the contracts in place from
many advertisers to offset the cost of delivering the cereal. In other words, they have
enough advertising dollars to cover the cost of every delivery.

Q. What about the network marketing part of this program? Does "The
Breakfast Club" have control, or will there be competition?
A- Not only does "'The Breakfast Club" have an exclusive network marketing
contract, but we will be collaborating with The Majestic Group, owners of the cereal
book, on future books. There is a very bright future ahead for our distributors.

Q. Why is there no telephone customer service provided by "The Breakfast
Club" for its distributors?
A. It boils down to one word, COST! This is not a high ticket, and until other
products are ready to offer to the distributor base, we must control the expense of
operation. This is not a complicated business, and most questions can be answered
by this document. However, we anticipate that there could be questions that we can
not answer to a distributors satisfaction here, so we will answer questions either by
fax, mail or on a live conference call which will be conducted one hour each day,
Monday through Friday. The number and time for this call is at the end of this
document.

Q. The compensation plan is a 3 x 5 forced matrix with a "double matching
bonus" feature. What is a double matching bonus and how does it work?
A. Double matching bonus simply means that you match the matrix checks earned by
the people whom you sponsor personally, and those who they sponsor as well. This,
of course, depends on your reaching the criteria which determine whether or not you
will earn matching and double matching bonus.

Q. What is the criteria to earn matching and double matching bonus, and how
does it fit into the marketing plan?
A. The criteria for matching and double matching bonus is really very easy to
understand, and not difficult to attain. In fact, the entire marketing plan is so simple
you could explain it on a napkin in a restaurant. Here it is in a nutshell...... you sign up
and purchase a coupon book for Name Brand Cereal. You personally sponsor 3
who do the same and you qualify for matching bonus. Fill your second level, a total of
9 more people, whether or not they are your personally sponsored, and you now
qualify for double matching bonus.

Just by signing up and making your first purchase of a coupon book for $39, you are
entitled to a revenue share of $1 per level, for each of 5 levels of purchasers just like
yourself A 3 x 5 matrix has the potential when full to hold 363 customers, which will
pay $363. Now here is where the fun starts. For every person whom you personally
sponsor into the program you will match every revenue share check which they are
paid, provided that you sponsor a total of 2 distributors personally. That means that if
they fill their matrix, you will earn an additional check of $363. Here is the best part!
If your personally sponsored distributor goes out and sponsors any number of other
people, providing you meet the criteria for double match, you will be paid a revenue
share equal to whatever they are paid, even if it is 5, 10, 50 or 100 people. This
means that you can make many times the value of a full matrix in this program by
sponsoring only 1 person who goes out and sponsors ma!
ny!! Do the math. Awesome!

Q. When will checks be issued?
A. We will caculate weekly, and pay revenue share weekly. The week will begin on
Monday, and end on Friday. Checks will be cut and mailed by Wednesday every
week.

Q. Why is there a charge for issuing checks?
A. Again the answer is COST. Because of the sheer number of checks which we
anticipate sending out, we must make allowance for this expense. Remember, this is a
low cost program with a relatively high revenue share potential. Consequently we will
only send checks when they have calculated to be at least $12. After deducting the
$2 check charge, we would be sending a net of $10. Also, since there will be a
genealogy sent with every check, this charge will help cover it as well. Note: the
charge will remain $2 as long as the genealogy is only one page. It will be an
additional .50 for every page after the first.

Q. Are we required to sign and send in the "Terms and Conditions"
document?
A. Yes, The terms and conditions of our program will be upheld, and it is important
that you agree to them in writing or your application will not be accepted. Note: the
newer application has a disclaimer which states that you have read and agree to the
terms and conditions. This will allow someone to fax an application to a third party
before they send in the actual signed document to the Company.

Q. What about our identification number for sponsoring purposes?
A. We will use your Social Security Number as your temporary ID# A new number
will be issued to you and sent with your book. Our program can identify you either
with your temporary number or your company issued number, so you can sponsor
even before you actually receive your new number,

LOOK FOR YOUR ID# ON YOUR ADDRESS LABEL AND ON YOUR
WELCOME LETTER.

1) No applications will be accepted without the signed terms and
conditions document, unless a new form is used and the disclaimer is signed.

2) No applications will be accepted if all the information is not present to allow
proper entry into the computer system. Any applications received with incomplete
information will be returned to sender. We are not mind readers nor are we
omniscient. Also, applications which are illegible will be returned. We will not guess
what is written on them.

3) Since there is no placement in this program there will be no orphan file created by
placement problems. However, there could be occasions when someone sends in an
application expecting their sponsor to do likewise, but he or she does not. We will
hold the appplication for 5 business days, and if the sponsor application does not
materialize, we will return the orphan application back to the sender.

4) Another situation which could sometimes happen is mail being lost. Here again, if
the sponsor application does not arrive within 5 business days, we will be forced to
return the orphan application.

5) We will always attempt to answer all questions in a timely and diligent fashion.
However, we anticipate rapid growth and understand that there will be times when
we cannot. We encourage you to get on the conference calls, or turn to your upline
whenever you need information that you carmot get from the Company.

6) We will absolutely not tolerate any misrepresentation of our products or our
program from any distributor. This will be grounds for immediate termination
and loss of any revenue share.

7) Whenever we are about to release a new product into the matrix, we will notify
everyone at least a month before. This notification will be as an announcement in
your check envelope, with your cereal delivery, or as a fax on demand document.

8) Revenue share will only be paid on a product if you yourself own it. In other
words, as we release different products into the matrix, if you do not own that
product, you will not earn revenue share on it from downfine purchases. Remember, it
is not a requirement to own all our products, but it will be your decision as to whether
or not you wish to earn additional revenue share based on the new products,

9) You may note that on your genealogy reports, persons whom you sponsored
yourself may show up as being sponsored by someone else. That is not a mistake in
the program! In order for the computer to place people in the matrix, it must assign
sponsorship. This does not take sponsorship away from you, but is merely the way in
which the computer builds the matrix. When this occurs, you now become the
enroller, which keeps the credit for personal sponsorship with you, where it belongs.

GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU AT THE TOP!

Thread