1998-07-29 - Spamming

Header Data

From: “Art1Carol” <prolinemarketing@email.msn.com>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: c5fe412408a4b66b924768dbbb36d54c4aa46a58a12a97e08f24c7e6495ed40c
Message ID: <000101bdbad1$11dbf180$cd58fed0@default>
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 23:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Art1Carol" <prolinemarketing@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 23:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Spamming

I do not spam! I don't think....The Government Lets it's post office's
around the country spam everyone every day, for the postage Don't we wish we
had a delete button for that?

As a matter of fact when Uncle Bill and the henchmen in Washington can
figure out how to make a profit off of email, "and they will" there won't be
any spamming laws because uncle Tax will be making a windfall of money.

I do believe each provider should have a block for unsolicited email and
instruct their customers how to use it, and if they don't, Spam Away...

The people who cry about spamming, don't know what they are going to create,
wait til they send thier loved ones an email and get charged for it, then
they'll wish they would have shut up and used the delete button....Thanks
Art smith

Thread