1998-07-04 - One Nation web site temporarily off-line

Header Data

From: Global Web Builders <vjb@gil.com.au>
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Message Hash: d3093cba18b171bba5f1412362fdfce57363660b80b6ff7496a59501a27f185a
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19980704020846.0072baac@mail.ipswich.gil.com.au>
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 19:50:49 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Global Web Builders <vjb@gil.com.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 19:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: One Nation web site temporarily off-line

Dear One Nation supporter in NSW

You will note from my email that I am not using the normal gwb@gwb.com.au
address.

Last night at about 6.30pm Optus "pulled the plug" on my Internet Service
Provider (Pronet) who I have NOW been informed are facing financial
difficulties. (I only found out today after making enquiries as to why I
could not access my ISP.)

This has caused all contact with the "gwb" web sites (which includes One
Nation) to be cut off. If you try to contact them you will come up with a
"DNS error".

I am currently relocating the web site and will be seeking a new ISP who can
offer One Nation "the best deal". This will take some time, perhaps a few
days, and in the mean time I apologise for any inconvenience.

As soon as the One Nation website is up and running I will advise you.

Please note that the Internet address will remain the same as it was.

In the meantime be assured that One Nation being "off air" is not related to
any conspiracy, lack of support from our part or any other misinformation
that might be fed to you through the media.

As always GWB stands 100% behind Pauline Hanson and her competent team.

GWB

Scott Balson

Thread