1998-07-15 - Status

Header Data

From: remove5050@usa.net
To: remove5050@usa.net
Message Hash: eb30868819a4c33a17a59fa2ce901c375d9488db2c1595a8682ec480b0f6b6de
Message ID: <26504624589591>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1998-07-15 03:19:35 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: remove5050@usa.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 20:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: remove5050@usa.net
Subject: Status

reply to
remove5050@usa.net

Please excuse this intrusion.

Your Name Has ALREADY BEEN DELETED from our database.

I would like to let you in on a good idea...

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE THE ONE TELLING YOU THIS....

I ACTUALLY READ & ACTED ON THIS PIECE OF E-MAIL,
AND THEN WENT TO EUROPE FOR THE HOLIDAYS, PAYING
FOR IT IN CASH!

My name is Matthew Forti ; I'm a 42-year-old father, husband, and
full time scientist.  As a rule, I delete all unsolicited "junk"
e-mail and use my account primarily for business.  I received what
I assumed was this same e-mail countless times and deleted it each time.

About two months ago I received it again and, because of the catchy
subject line, I finally read it. Afterwards, I thought, "OK, I give
in, I'm going to try this. I can certainly afford to invest $20 and,
on the other hand, there is nothing wrong with creating a little
excess cash." I promptly mailed four $5 bills and, after receiving the
reports paid a friend of mine a small fee to send out some e-mail
advertisements for me. After reading the reports, I also learned how
easy it is to bulk e-mail for free!

I was not prepared for the results.  Everyday for the last six weeks,
my P.O. box has been overflowing with $5 bills; many days the excess
fills up an extra mail bin and I've had to upgrade to the corporate-size

box!  I am stunned by all the cash that keeps rolling in!

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be
prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow
up (and count your money!), you will make at least as much money
as we did.  You don't need to be a whiz at the computer, but I'll
bet you already are. If you can open an envelope, remove the money,
and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the bank.
Take the time to read this so you'll understand how easy it is.
Believe me, it works!

GO FOR IT NOW!

Sincerely,

Matthew Forti
*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *       *
*       *       *

You are about to make up to $50,000 - In less than 90 days
Read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!

This is the letter that got my attention.  Read on and I'm sure
you will agree that this is a great plan!

Dear Friend,

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through
my Fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and
gave some thought and study to it. Please do the same.  It's so
simple to do.

And you won't be left out in the cold to figure it all out yourself.
Look further down in this letter for the information you will
receive from JNC Marketing.  They give you the locations of the best
software
(FREE SOFTWARE) to send out large quantities of email.
(normally this kind of software is several hundred dollars)
They even give you easy to understand, proven, step by step
instructions for success with this program.  In fact, they helped
me get started and I'm so thankful.  It's hard to believe that this
is as simple as it is, but it really is SIMPLE.  You will even get
support from them to send out a mailing (if you need it).  You won't
get this kind of help from other programs of this nature.  It
makes all the difference in the world.

My name is Anne Bowman. I am 31-year-old graduate student
desperately trying to finish my degree and begin working in
my chosen field--that is, if I am lucky enough to find a job in
the crowded market.  Like most people in this day and age, it
is hard to make ends meet, and being a student does not help
the situation at all ( If I ever have to buy one more box of
macaroni and cheese I think I would have to scream).  I
returned to school after having worked for several years
with little potential for achieving what I had expected
out of life.  I figured if I returned to school and received my
Ph.D. there would be several opportunities for me out there
to achieve my goals.  After seeing my fellow graduate students
receive their degrees and, depressingly, not find respectable
positions in their chosen field I began to think, "Oh no not
again!"  Four extra years in school and an extra $20,000 in
student loans on top of the first $18,000, what will I do if the
same happens to me?"  I began to doubt my patience for the
long term investment in schooling, and decided enough was
enough, "Why can't I make real money now instead of waiting
to graduate with no guarantee of a lucrative return for all of my
efforts!"  I am writing to share my experience with other hopeful
students out there, as well as ANYONE looking for an opportunity
to take their financial situation into their own hands.  I hope you
will consider this opportunity seriously and that this will change
your life FOREVER!.., FINANCIALLY!!!  And once you get
started it takes so little of your time.

In mid October '97, I received this program. I didn't send for
it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. I TOOK
THIS AS A SIGN!!!  After reading it several times, to make
sure I was reading it correctly, it made perfect sense.  Here was
a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much
as I wanted to start (about as much as it costs for a pizza!),
without putting me further in debt. After I got a pencil and paper
and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. After
determining that the program is LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN
LETTER, I decided "I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE".

Initially I sent 15,000 emails, (without any costs to me) only a
couple of hours of my time on-line. The great thing about email
is that I didn't need any money for printing to send out the
program, only the time to fulfill my orders.  There is a vast
on-line market available to everyone who owns a computer.
Following the advice of the person from whom I received this
letter, I am telling you like it is, and I hope it doesn't turn you
off, but I promised myself I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
matter how much money it cost me!  After you receive the
reports they explain everything to you.

In one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By mid November, I had received 40 orders for REPORT #1.
When you read the GUARANTEE in the program you will
see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15 TO 20 ORDERS FOR
REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS IF YOU DON'T SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step
In making $50,000 in 20 to 90 days was done. By the beginning
of December, I had received 174 orders for REPORT #2. If you
MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN TWO WEEKS.
IF NOT SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX,
YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL". Well, I had 174 orders
for REPORT #2, 74 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.
By January 20th, of my emailing of 15,000, I received $54,000 with
more coming in ever day.  The great thing about this program
is you can begin the process over and over again without any limit
on potential income!

I paid off ALL my student loans, and together with everything
I have learned in school, I am now saving in order to open up my
own business related to my field as soon as I graduate. Please take
time to read the attached program. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.  This program
does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules
of not trying to place your name in a different place on the list. It
doesn't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! REPORT #2 explains
this.  ALWAYS follow the guarantee, 15 to 20 orders of REPORT #1
and 100 or more orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000
or more in 20 to 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I'm sorry, It really
is
a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial

security.

To my fellow graduate students out there, good luck to you and I
sympathize.  And to all other persons in financial trouble consider this

letter a sign and please take advantage of this opportunity.  YOU WON'T
BE DISAPPOINTED!

                                                            Sincerely,
                                                            Anne Bowman

The following testimonial was at the bottom of this letter but it was
too good to leave down there so I moved it up here.  It is exactly how
I felt at first and feel now.

"The first week after I started this program was torture.  I couldn't
wait to see if it was really going to work after I mailed out my first
batch of letters.  I chuckle every day now when I walk out of the
post office with my envelopes.  This is so easy, I still can't believe
it's happening!"
Don Masterson, Troy, NY

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>From here down is the instruction portion of this letter...

This is a LEGAL, LOW-COST, MONEYMAKING PHENOMENON.

PRINT this letter, read the directions, THEN GET STARTED TODAY!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program
you may ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven
its ability to generate large amounts of cash.  This program is showing
fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing on-line population
desirous of additional  income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, moneymaking opportunity.  It does not
require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and
best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail
and go to the bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow
the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will
come true! When followed correctly, this electronic, multi-level
marketing program works perfectly... 100% OF THE TIME!

Thousands of people have used this program to:
-  Raise capital to start their own business
-  Pay off debts
-  Buy homes, cars, etc.,
-  Even retire!

This is your chance, so read on and get started today!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to
nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we
build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi-level business
online (via your computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and financial

reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail mail"
will
include:

  * $5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer. The
$5.00 is yours!
This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

******* I N S T R U C T I O N S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1.  Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if
you
don't order them).

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
        REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
        RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose

        name appears on the list next to the report.

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
        reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save
them
        on your computer and resell them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four

         reports.  Save them on your computer so they will be accessible

         for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
     next  to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other
     than is instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose
out
     on the majority of your profits.  ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE WAY THIS
     WORKS, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY IT DOESN'T WORK IF YOU CHANGE IT.
Remember,
     this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and
address
         under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the one that

         was there down to REPORT #2.

    c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to
         REPORT #3.

    d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to
         REPORT #4.

    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from
         the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save
     it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the INSTRUCTION portion of

     this letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
     Internet!  Advertising on the Internet is very, very
     inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to
     advertise, but email has, by far, proven itself to be the best
medium for
     this program.  And the emailers best friend is e-mail lists.
     You can buy these lists for under $20/20,000 addresses or you can
pay
     someone a minimal charge to take care of the mailing for you.  BE
SURE TO START
     YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!  Each day that passes while you think
about
     it is a day without profit.

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
report
     they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE
     ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
     with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't

     advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets
of
paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of
the
report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your postal
address.  (using your printer is the best way to do this)
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Stat Services, Inc.
PO Box 72
Long Green, MD 21092-9998
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

JNC Marketing of Maryland
P.O. Box 25070
Baltimore, MD 21224-5707

*****IMPORTANT NOTE*****
Our success is due to sending out emails to prospective participants, we
are happy to help you get started by giving you the location of several
free programs that will allow you to send out large quantities of e-mail
easily. Also, we can help you email to huge lists. We will email the
information to you the same day we receive your report request.  Just
jot down "help please" on the report request that you send with your
$5.  You will receive our real email address when we send you this
report and you can contact us for any questions you may have.   (program
participants, you may leave this offer with us as we are moved down the
list.  We will honor it for the duration of the program. Just move it
down, with the name, to the next position when you send out your first
mailings).

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Capital H Ventures
P.O. Box 8029
Jacksonville, FL 32239
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Abot Marketing
PO BOX 2523
Chapel Hill, NC 27515-2523

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume
your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing
a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.)
Also
assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line
members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with$5...................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
THIS TOTALS----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $20 for a chance to make $ 55,000).  You obviously already have
an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!  REPORT# 3 shows you the
most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.
Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

*  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow
     the directions accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
    the orders start coming in because:

    When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
    product/report to comply with the U.S.  Postal & Lottery Laws, Title

    18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S.
Code,
    also Code of Federal Regs. Vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which
    state that "a product or service must be exchanged for money
received."

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

*  Be patient and persistent with this program.  If you follow the
    instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT THIS NEXT SECTION IS!!!!

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't,
continue
advertising until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders
for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working
for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
of
a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more
income,
send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!  There
is
no limit to the income you will generate from this business!

NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a business

name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the
Small
Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and answers to
questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via
telephone
and free seminars about business taxes.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

The first week after I started this program was torture.  I couldn't
wait
to see if it was really going to work after I mailed out my first batch
of letters.  I chuckle every day now when I walk out of the post office
with my envelopes.  This is so easy, I still can't believe it's
happening!
Don Masterson, Troy, NY

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially
the rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it
won't
work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof that
it works.
It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with
little
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the program
exactly,
and you'll be on your way to financial security.
Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank.  My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.  I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving
"junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the

population and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Doris
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet.
I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
so"
on her when the thing didn't work...  Well, the laugh was on me!  Within

two weeks she had received over 50 responses.  Within 45 days she had
received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I was shocked!  I was sure that I
had
it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now.  I have
joined
Doris in her "hobby."   I did have seven more years until retirement,
but I
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me.  We owe it all to MLM.
Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you.  Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  I even
checked
with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the plan was legal.  It
definitely is!
IT WORKS!!!
Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount
of
money in a short time.  I was approached several times before I checked
this out.  I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal
effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in

the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am, I decided
that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised
when
I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For awhile,
it
got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window.
I'll
make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before.  The nice
thing
about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people
live. There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I shouldn't have given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea who to
contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another
program.
11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more
than
$41,000 on the first try!!
Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan.  We have quit our
jobs,
and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our
money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you
do
it.  For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden

opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!
Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

When you have made your money and want to travel, find great cruises,
tours and airline tickets at our favorite on-line travel site at
http://www.NeTrip.com. This program works. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR
THE BETTER AND GIVE YOU FINANCIAL FREEDOM. It has given our marriage the
freedom to travel the world.
Steve and Eileen, Chicago, IL

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO