1998-08-02 - Please review this information, you won’t regret ! !

Header Data

From: seffraim@hotmail.com
To: cypher@goodnet.com
Message Hash: 5c39e7ae231e4acea8b5c80e335d62efb051153384fa3dd007b60d5e6986e430
Message ID: <199808021036.RAA18884@jupiter.centrin.net.id>
Raw Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 03:39:19 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: seffraim@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 03:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypher@goodnet.com
Subject: Please review this information, you won't regret ! !

X-Info:Sent using Zenith Bulk Emailer (FREE)

  Please accept my apology if this was sent to you in error!

  The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
  system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way
  to get a considerable amount of money in a short time.  I
  was approached several times before I checked this out.  I
  joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
  minimal effort and money required.

  You are about to make up to $50,000-In less than 90 days
  Read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!
  This is the letter that got my attention.  Read on and I'm sure
  you will agree that this is a great plan!

  Dear Friend,

  The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through
  my Fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and
  gave some thought and study to it. Please do the same.  It's so
  simple to do.

  And you won't be left out in the cold to figure it all out
  yourself. Look further down in this letter for the  information
  you will receive from * Abot Marketing.  They give you 10,000 fresh
  email addresses and give you the locations of the best software
  (FREE SOFTWARE) to send out large quantities of email. (normally
  this kind of software is several hundred dollars) They even give
  you easy to understand, proven, step by  step instructions for
  success with this program.  In fact, they helped me get started
  and I'm so thankful.  It's  hard to belive that this as simple as
  it is, but it really is SIMPLE. You will even get support from
  them via email anytime you need it.  You won't get this kind of
  help from other programs of this nature. It makes all the
  difference in the world.

  My name is Anne Bowman. I am 31-year-old graduate student
  desperately trying to finish my degree and begin working in my
  chosen field--that is, if I am lucky enough to find a job in the
  crowded market.  Like most people in this day and age, it is hard
  to make ends meet, and being a student does not help the
  situation at all ( If I ever have to buy one more box of macaroni
  and cheese I think I would have to scream).  I returned to school
  after having worked for several years with little potential for
  achieving what I had expected out of life.  I figured if I
  returned to school and received my Ph.D there would be several
  pportunities for me out there to achieve my goals.  After seeing
  my fellow graduate students receive their degrees and,
  depressingly, not find respectable positions in their chosen
  field I began to think, "Oh no not again!"  Four extra years in
  school and an extra $20,000 in student loans on top of the first
  $18,000, what will I do if the same happens to me?"  I began to
  doubt my patience for the long term investment in schooling, and
  decided enough was enough, "Why can't I make real money now
  instead of waiting to graduate with no guarantee of a lucrative
  return for all of my efforts!"  I am writing to share my
  experience with other hopeful students out there, as well as
  ANYONE looking for an pportunity to take their financial
  situation into their own hands.  I hope you will consider this
  opportunity seriously and that this will change your life
  FOREVER!.., FINANCIALLY!!!  And once you get started it takes so
  little of your time.

  In mid October 97 I received this program. I didn't send for
  it,or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. I
  TOOK THIS AS A SIGN!!!  After reading it several times, to make
  sure I was reading it correctly, it made perfect sense. Here was
  a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to
  start (about as much as it costs for a pizza!), without putting
  me further in debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it
  out, I would at least get my money back. After determining that
  the program is LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "I HAVE
  NOTHING TO LOSE".

  Initially I sent 15,000 emails, (without any costs to me) only a
  couple of hours of my time on-line. The great thing about email
  is that I didn't need any money for printing to send out the
  program, only the time to fulfill my orders.  There is a vast
  on-line market available to everyone who owns a computer.
  Following the advice of the person from whom I received this
  letter, I am telling you like it is, and I hope it doesn't turn
  you off, but I promised myself I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
  matter how much money it cost me!  After you receive the reports
  they should explain everything to you.  You may have some general
  questions, however, and after I send you REPORT #1 , please feel
  free to contact me and I will give you any advice you need.

  In one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By
  mid November, I had received 40 orders for REPORT #1. When you
  read the GUARANTEE in the program you will see that "YOU MUST
  RECEIVE 15 TO 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS IF YOU DON'T
  SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making
  $50,000 in 20 to 90 days was done. By the beginning of December,
  I had received 174 orders for REPORT #2. If you go back to the
  GUARANTEE. "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
  WITHIN TWO WEEKS. IF NOT SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
  ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE
  YOUR $50,000 GOAL". Well, I had 174 orders for REPORT #2, 74 more
  than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By January 20th, of my
  emailing of 15,000, I received $54,000 with more coming in ever
  day.  The great thing about this program is you can begin the
  process over and over again without any limit on potential
  income!

  I paid off ALL my student loans, and together with everything I
  have learned in school, I am now saving in order to open up my
  own business related to my field as soon as I graduate. Please
  take time to read the attached program. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
  FOREVER! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This
  program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
  rules of not trying to place your name in a different place on
  the list. It doesn't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money!
  REPORT #2 explains this. ALWAYS follow the guarantee, 15 to 20
  orders of REPORT #1 and 100 or more orders for REPORT #2 and you
  will make $50,000 or more in 20 to 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF
  THAT IT WORKS!!

  If you choose not to participate in this program, I'm sorry, It
  really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If
  you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on
  your way to financial security.

  To my fellow graduate students out there, good luck to you and I
  sympathize.  And to all other persons in financial trouble
  consider this letter a sign and please take advantage of this
  opportunity. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

  Sincerely,
  Anne Bowman

  The following testimonial was at the bottom of this letter but it
  was too good to leave down there so I moved it up here.  It is
  exactly how I felt at first and and feel now.

  "The first week after I started this program was torture. I
  couldnt wait to see if it was really going to work after I mailed
  out my first batch of letters.  I chuckle every day now when I
  walk out of the post office with my envelopes.  This is so easy,
  I still can't belive it's happenning!" Don Masterson, Troy,NY

  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  >From here down is the instruction portion of this letter...

  This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. PRINT this letter, read
  the directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

  You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program
  you may ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and
  proven its ability to generate large amounts of cash. This
  program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge and ever-growing
  on-line population desirous of additional income.

  This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does
  not require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work,
  and best of all, you never have to leave the house, except to get
  the mail and go to the bank!

  This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply
  follow the easy instructions in this letter, and your financial
  dreams will come true! When followed correctly, this electronic,
  multi-level marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME!

  Thousands of people have used this program to:
          - Raise capital to start their own business
          - Pay off debts
          - Buy homes, cars, etc.,
          - Even retire!

  This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

  OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC
  MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

  Basically, this is what we do:

  We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next
  to nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level
  businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and
  selling our products. Every state in the U.S. allows you to
  recruit new multi- level business online (via your computer).

  The products in this program are a series of four business and
  financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via
  "snail mail" will include:

  * $5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
    ordered.

  To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
  The $5.00 is yours! This is the most EASIEST electronic
  multi-level marketing business anywhere!

  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
  BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

  ******* I N S T R U C T I O N S *******

  This is what you MUST do:

  1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
     them if you don't order them).

          * For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
            REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
            RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person
            whose name appears on the list next to the report.

          * When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
            four reports.  You will need all four reports so that you
            can save them on your computer and resell them.

          * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the
            four reports.  Save them on your computer so they will be
            accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
            will order them from you.

  2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
     listed next  to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
     any way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through
     "d" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits.
     ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE WAY THIS WORKS, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
     WHY IT DOESN'T WORK IF YOU CHANGE IT.  Remember, this method
     has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

          a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

          b. After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name
             and address under REPORT #1 with your name and address,
             moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.

          c. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down
             to REPORT #3.

          d. Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down
             to REPORT #4.

          e. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed
             from the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

  Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address
  ACCURATELY!!!

  3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
     and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
     INSTRUCTION portion of this letter.

  4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
     Internet!  Advertising on the Internet is very, very
     inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to
     advertise, but email has, by far, proven itself to be the best
     medium for this program.  And the emailers best friend is
     e-mail lists. You can buy these lists for under $20/20,000
     addresses or you can pay someone a minimal charge to take care

     of the mailing for you.  BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN
     IMMEDIATELY!  Each day that passes while you think about it is
     a day without profit.

  5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
     the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
     SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail
     THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be
     prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the
     report!

  AVAILABLE REPORTS
  ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

  Notes:
  - ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
  - ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
  - Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
    sheets of paper!!!
  - On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name
    of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and
    (c) your postal address.  (using your printer is the best way
    to do this)

  REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTILEVEL SALES"

  ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
  Sony Effraim
  PO BOX 9323 JATDK
  JKT 13550
  INDONESIA
  REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTILEVEL SALES"

  ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
  Christian S
  PO BOX 1092, JKB 11010
  INDONESIA

  *****IMPORTANT NOTE*****
  - US Dollar currency only please
  - Once again, make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it
    in at least "two" sheets of paper!

  ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
  J.F.J
  P.O. Box 342
  McCormick, SC 29835-0342
  USA
  REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTILEVEL SALES PLANS"

  ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
  Matt G
  3801 Brooklyn Ave. NE #A102-1
  Seattle, WA 98105
  USA

  *
  Abot Marketing
  PO BOX 2523
  Chapel Hill, NC 27515-2523
  USA

  HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

  Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
  works.  Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on
  your first level.  (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet
  will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
  else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line members. Follow
  this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

  1st level--your 10 members with$5...................................$50
  2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
  3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
  4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
  THIS TOTALS----------->$55,550

  Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
  only recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would
  happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Most people get
  100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

  Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
  you can afford $20 for a chance to make $ 55,000).  You obviously
  already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!
  REPORT# 3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk
  e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists. Some list & bulk e-mail
  vendors even work on trade!

  About 50,000 new people get online every month!

  *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

  * TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and
    follow the directions accurately.

  * Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
    when the orders start coming in because:

       When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
       product/report to comply with the U.S.  Postal & Lottery
       Laws, Title 18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section
       3005 in the U.S.  Code, also Code of Federal Regs.  Vol..
       16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product or
       service must be exchanged for money received."

  * ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

  * Be patient and persistent with this program.  If you follow the
    instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
    SUCCESSFUL!

  * ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

  *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

  Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
  I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT THIS NEXT SECTION IS!!!!

  If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
  weeks, continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of
  weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.
  If you don't, continue advertising until you do.  Once you have
  received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because
  the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue
  to roll in!

  THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

  Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
  front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
  by watching which report people are ordering from you.  If you
  want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and
  start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the income
  you will generate from this business!

  NOTE:  If you need help with starting a busi
*** Get The Zen Bulk Emailer FREE - Where To Get it ***
*** FAX/CALL +1 212 2082904 (US) or FAX +44 (01772) 492507 (UK) ***
*** Or Download From FireFox Freeware  ***

Thread