1998-08-20 - Re: Pipe

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 64cfe685ed7816dd3c8ae58314c6c9bce9bc2cfffd7ab38c6411c54903a9475f
Message ID: <v0313030eb2011ea437f4@[209.66.100.148]>
Reply To: <6a2afa8b.35db5fac@aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-08-20 00:31:50 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:31:50 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Pipe

At 4:28 PM -0700 8/19/98, HOPPYF1215@aol.com wrote:
>Send me info on how to make a pipe bomb. HoppyF1315

Hoppyhead,

You'll have to wait until we supply the other AOLholes with the information
they demanded on thrash music, hacking banks info, LSD manufacturing, and
get rich quick schemes.

We're struggling under the workload of millions of new AOL, PacBell,
Earthlink, Prodigy, and other newbies who have just discovered the Net.

--Tim May

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of
tyrants...."
Licensed Ontologist              | black markets, collapse of governments.

Thread