1998-08-22 - Re: Ragod5597@aol.com

Header Data

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
To: cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
Message Hash: a3b1d82029c89c331f0278ae08509393fdce4e805a073e031e65569772f85853
Message ID: <fec4b059dd6a83395ade1ff2946f1180@anonymous>
Raw Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 01:06:52 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 01:06:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
Subject: Re: Ragod5597@aol.com

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 RAGOD5597@aol.com wrote:

> Tell me how to get tons of free stuff!  Thank You .

Thank you for asking, R /\ D G /\ \/\/ D!

The best way to obtain tons of free stuff is called the "smash and grab"
technique. It needs to be modified, however. First, not many people know
that the police will actually help you load this free stuff into your
rented moving truck if you only call and ask. Make sure you tell them
exactly where you will be and exactly what time you'll be there, or they
won't be able to help!

The police are really busy people, though, so you need to make their job
as easy as possible. A few minutes before they get there, break the front
window of the store and begin loading stuff yourself.

This works! Really! I swear!

Oh, you should upgrade to 32-bit AOL as soon as possible. Reports indicate
that it increases AOLers' I.Q. points to an acceptable level.

Thread