1998-08-22 - conspiracy of bombed and bombers –add Monica’s cigar.

Header Data

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
To: John Young <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: bc358c4da0a61b10065454c0cd75722bbdd678dc4a0cc5da46b4368c5d96761e
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.980822232501.995M-100000@hun.org>
Raw Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 16:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 16:29:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: John Young <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: conspiracy of bombed and bombers --add Monica's cigar.

   now, we all know that government is a business which needs the
   support of the people.  is a terrorist organization any
   different? both need the hearts and heartbeats of their "subjects".

   given Bubba's need for a little war to satisfy his carnal love
   of sex and control, he calls bin Laden and tells him: "Lay one on me,
   Buddy! They're closing in on me because of this wench Monica".

   so, bin Laden bombs a couple embassies and digs a few new bomb
   shelters in the forbidden hills of Afghanistan...

   good business relationship. bin Laden gets the U.S. people psyched
   up and willing to give up more of their rights and freedoms to Bubba;
   and bin Laden gets loved by even more of the Arab populations who are
   just goat droppings to their despotic governments but who send their
   gold and young martyrs-to-be to him.

   "The plan worked like a charm, Buddy!"

   "No camel dung, Bubba! let me know when you want to remodel some more
    embassies!"

   "OK, Buddy, next time I'll send you a Monica scented cigar!"

   What's Monica got to do with the conspiracy? thought you'd never ask:
   about an hour ago Matt Drudge laid this one on the net (this one will
   cost six embassies, not just two):

DRUDGE REPORT
By Matt Drudge
Sat Aug 22 1998 14:22:02 ET

MEDIA STRUGGLES WITH SHOCKING NEW DETAILS OF WHITE HOUSE AFFAIR

**Warning: Contains Graphic Description

In a bizarre daytime sex session, that occurred just off the
Oval Office in the White House, President Clinton watched as intern Monica
Lewinsky reportedly masturbated with his cigar.

It has been learned that several major news organizations have
confirmed the shocking episode and are now struggling to find ways to report
the full Monica Lewinsky/Bill Clinton grossout.

Media Bigfeet are trying to reconstruct one sex session that
reportedly took place as Yasser Arafat waited in the Rose Garden for his
scheduled meeting with the president!

According to multiple sources close to the case, President Clinton
allegedly masturbated as Lewinsky performed the sex show with his cigar
in a small room off the Oval Office. It is not clear if Clinton or Lewinsky
kept the cigar, or if Lewinsky testified on the specifics of the encounter
before a federal grand jury this week. Lewinsky's testimony has been described
as graphic, and included unusual practices.

The DRUDGE REPORT has now been briefed on these shocking details
that have stunned all those who have heard them and investigated them --
details that now threaten to completely disgust and stun the American electorate.

The White House refuses to comment on any DRUDGE REPORT

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.

Thread