1998-08-05 - Re: SecDrv and Win95

Header Data

From: “Ian F. Silver” <silveri@mgmtscience.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d2bea2a85340da955c9b76979024758ed2133f8ca376ccabcbc52ee17165e656
Message ID: <98Aug5.115014cdt.36865-1@gateway.mgmtscience.com>
Reply To: <199808050819.KAA06317@replay.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-08-05 16:44:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Ian F. Silver" <silveri@mgmtscience.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: SecDrv and Win95

---
Ian F. Silver <silveri@mgmtscience.com> // Amateur Callsigns:  KD0DOA & VA3DOA
Management Science Associates  // Voice: 816-795-1947 x 249 // Fax:
816-373-6384
4801 CLIFFE AVENUE SUITE #300 INDEPENDENCE MO 64055
PGP DSS/DH Key Fingerprint: 951F 8B0E 8A84 AFAA B846  1AAF 8B6B FF0E E0E7 B541
PGP RSA    Key Fingerprint: 3B32 4848 1C1B 8F60  5200 B1B3 6656 2266

Thread