1998-08-30 - La lucha

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: ted lewis <kalliste@aci.net>
Message Hash: d9b2d9f3e26775a1b2a5e2286382c18eb4b888752aae145b480e86e1d3b20eba
Message ID: <35E8A596.3ABA@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 18:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 18:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: ted lewis <kalliste@aci.net>
Subject: La lucha

http://zolatimes.com/
http://www.friction-free-economy.com/
http://www.mgovg.com/ethics/index.html

Dear Mr. P,

Yes, we would be interested in a review of "The Friction-Free
Economy".

I should warn you that we are somewhat skeptical of Bill Gate's
terms like "fiction-free", or those views that say the whole
world operates like a computer company.

I am responding at the email address in your letter.  Reply
at my regular email address below.

Thanks,

Zola
(ezola@lfcity.com)

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:36:17 -0700
From: The Electronic Zola <ezola@lfcity.com>  Save Address  Block Sender
To: hey guys, I ONLY SEND THEM! For a good reason.

Once Morales and I get settlement we will read e-mail!  AND LIKELY
START A WEB SITE!

Subject: Re: still interested?

>Yes, we are still interested.  You sent us a review before, and
>I sent you some suggestions for making it a little more reader
>accessible, and never heard back from you.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Zola

Zola

I AM NO LONGER real interested.

I will write you an article

  Black and white test of cryptographic algorithms

bill
505 292 7037

I didn't receive

>I sent you some suggestions for making it a little more reader
>accessible, and never heard back from you.

We ALL, of course, live in the REAL WORLD.

Have a good weekend EVERYONE.

Allahu akbar, too.

Let's make the GREAT SATAN PAY!

http://www.aci.net/kalliste/speccoll.htm