1998-08-16 - Food For Less

Header Data

From: Millennium.Marketing
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: e248c3dc2484546ea73b94be1c189ce4e6a0cec522cb1d2ba676cf71ab80b195
Message ID: <199808162033.NAA14925@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Millennium.Marketing
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:33:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Food For Less

Everybody Eats Food: and they will always buy GROCERIES!

Greetings:
I am sending you this only because Everybody, Everywhere can BENEFIT from this
program. I have received Bags of Testimonials STATING Everybody should Hear of this,
so if you are Interested in Being Given $215.00 Please Read On.

That is the bottom Line and one thing you can count on until the Earth stands still.
If you had a chance to trade $25.00 for $240.00 would you do it, well that is what I
am offering you today.

This is how the program works, By using the certificates in the books, you receive
grocery coupons of your choice, not chance, for products that you regularly purchase
and use. The benefit to you is substantial savings on your grocery bills, due to
having far more coupons for the products that you regularly purchase.

We currently have an inventory in excess of 10 million coupons spanning over 1,200
national, name-brand products. Product categories include: breakfast cereals and
products, coffees and teas, frozen foods, paper products, laundry products,
household cleaners, personal care products, pet products, baby care products, and
dozens of other categories of products purchased by thousands of people every day.

What makes the program unique is that the Grocery Coupon Certificate Books allows
you to choose coupons for the products that you already purchase and use. Instead of
wasting time searching through the Sunday newspaper or magazines to find coupons,
you simply fill in the product selections on the back of a grocery coupon
certificate for coupons that you need.

Then send the completed certificate to the warehouse and receive your grocery
coupons within ten to fifteen working days. Each Grocery Coupon Certificate Book has
a suggested retail price of $24.95 and contains twenty, ten-dollar grocery coupon
certificates. In addition, each certificate book also contains four valuable Bonus
Certificates. The certificates offer a phenomenal $240.00 in potential savings for a
one-time, minimal investment.

However, if you take advantage of grocery stores that offer to double or even triple
the face value of coupons on certain days, the potential savings from using the
certificate books will be much greater. Because of this unique product, thousands of
people across the country will have the freedom to choose the coupons they need and
begin saving up to 50% or more off their grocery bills every time they shop.

"I urge anyone seeking a lucrative, ground-floor business opportunity to contact us
immediately, so that they may take advantage of our incredible program and realize
the fantastic savings and profits available to anyone who uses our Grocery Coupon
Certificate Books."

It's easy to see why several top professionals in network marketing are saying that
this is "by far the best MLM opportunity to surface in a very, very long time." For
more information on purchasing a Grocery Coupon Certificate Book or becoming a
distributor please call, Toll Free   1-888-512-6113, if busy or no answer. It is
because of the over whelming response we've had on the Grocery Coupon Certificate
Books and all of our operators are with customers, please leave your name and phone
number and Customer Service will return your call. You also can e-mail us at
discount_food@hotmail.com  If you want to purchase a coupon book send your address
along with a $26.00 check or money order that is $25.00 plus $1.00 Shipping to.

Discount Food Connection
3006 W 34th suite #3
Anchorage, Alaska 99517

Allow 1 Week For Delivery

Thank You
Jerry Williams
Discount Food Connection

If you are not interested in our Grocery Coupon Certificate Books, disregard this
e-mail.
This is a one time mailing and only those that respond to this promotion
will ever hear from us again. Thank You Discount Foods