1998-08-05 - MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE MEMORANDUM BRIEFS ADDRESSING JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES.

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: senatorlott@lott.senate.gov
Message Hash: e3d4c3d6d498cee44a8da1687c4931c9851c4b64b40244f608810fb047e6e59b
Message ID: <35C88E56.2C2E@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 09:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: senatorlott@lott.senate.gov
Subject: MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE MEMORANDUM BRIEFS ADDRESSING JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES.

Wednesday 8/5/98 10:06 AM

John Young     http://www.jya.com/index.htm
Charles Smith  http://www.us.net/softwar/

I mailed envelopes to you both containing Herbert Richardson's FOIA info
about NSA attempting to sabotage Sandia/NSA projects.

This is documented at http://jya.com/da/whpda.htm

In John Young's envelope I included US Attorney Mitchell's

	MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE MEMORANDUM BRIEFS
	ADDRESSING JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES.

Certificate of service August 3, 1998.

Morales and I by FRAP 27 have 7 days

  Any party may file a response in opposition to a motion other than
one
  for procedural order [for which see subdivision (b)] within 7 days
  after service of the motion,

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/docs/frap-iop.htm#27

plus 3 because of service by mail

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/docs/frap-iop.htm#26c

to respond to Mitchell's latest motion.

Morales and I NEVER miss an opportunity to RESPOND.

Mitchell CONTINUES to list

 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY,

	Defendant - Appellee

Correct heading is

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
       FOR THE TENTH CIRCUIT

William H. Payne		            )
Arthur R. Morales                           )
                                            )
Appellants Plaintiffs,                      )
                                            )   98-2156
v                                           )	98-1257
					    )
Lieutenant General Kenneth A. Minihan, USAF )
Director, National Security Agency	    )
National Security Agency		    )
                                            )
Appellees Defendants                        )

We will get this corrected.

The government DOES NOT LIKE individuals named.

Reason is that government employees like to hide behind an agency name
so
as to avoid

	1  responsibility
	2  accountability
	3  liability

But this is not going to happen in this matter.
http://caq.com/cryptogate
http://www.aci.net/kalliste/speccoll.htm

Morales and I must soon implement our strategy of approaching the

Senate Judiciary Committee
  http://www.senate.gov/committee/judiciary.html
in an EFFECTIVE WAY.

Approaching Hatch directly has proved ineffective in the past.
http://www.jya.com/whp071598.htm

Internet publication is a good way to be EFFECTIVE.
http://www.jya.com/mi5-flap.htm

  The former agent, who was threatening to publish details of the
  supposed Qadaffi plot on the Internet, was arrested in a hotel room in
Paris.

and

  Now, with the advent of the Internet, it is probably only a matter of
time before Mr. Shayler's       allegations are disseminated.

  "He's a whistleblower," said Mr. Shayler's lawyer, John Wadham, the
director of Liberty, a civil      liberties group.

Let's hope these matter are settled soon.  Then Morales and I can move
for dismissal of our
lawsuits.

We can all be off on OTHER constructive projects.

Shaping-up the US legal system is a CONSTRUCTIVE PROJECT.  But it SHOULD
BE the senate judiciary
committee's responsibility.  They need to do their job.  Morales and I
will get things started.

I NEED to revise my book for the 80C32 with ieee 1284 ecp parallel
bi-directional communications.

http://www.apcatalog.com/cgi-bin/AP?ISBN=0125475705&LOCATION=US&FORM=FORM2

Later
bill

Monday 8/3/98 3:41 PM

FAX

Jan Elizabeth Mitchell
Assistant U.S. Attorney
U.S. Department of Justice
United States Attorney
District of New Mexico
Post Office Box 607
Albuquerque, NM 87103
505/346-7274
505/766-2868
FAX 505/346-7205

Dear Ms Mitchell:

Purpose of the fax is to

1  review points covered in our 8/3/98 14:18 phone conversation
2  suggest settlement.

You phoned me today.

You told me that you planned to file a motion or response to the Tenth circuit's
request Morales and my response to the jurisdictional issue on the 21st of August.

I told you that this was premature on your part since we had moved for a second time
for an extension of time.

I told you also that this matter was now before congress.

You appeared to indicate to me that you were in the process of adding both Morales and
Minihan as named parties in this appeal.

You asked me if it would be agreeable to us if you filed a response to the Tenth circuit
21 days AFTER Morales and I filed our response to the Tenth circuit on the jurisdictional
issue.

I AGREED.

I spoke to Morales on the phone shortly after our phone conversation.

Arguing points of law before court clerks and judges who have outstanding criminal complaint
affidavits for crimes COMMITTED IN WRITING againtst them would be unproductive on Morales and my
part.

Therefore, we will proceed to resolve the criminal conduct on the part of judges and court clerks
before we proceed further in this matter.

We will do this at the Congressional level.

Senate Judiciary Committe chairman Orrin Hatch, unfortunately, failed to properly process a valid
complaint on New Mexico district court chief judge John Conway in 1995.
http://www.jya.com/whp071598.htm

Hatch's failure to properly respond in 1995, in large part, caused our current legal conflict with DIR NSA
Minihan.

We foresee an unfortunate escalation of hostilities if this matter proceeds as it is.

We do not wish this.

We seek settlement of the UNFORTUNATE matter at the earliest time.

We ask your and Congressional help to settle this UNFORTUNATE matter before it gets WORSE.

If I have made any essential material errors in reporting my impression of the contents of our conversation,
then I would appreciate you giving your impression of possible errors.

You can do this in the letter you said you would write to us.

Sincerely,

bill payne
13015 Calle de Sandias NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111