1998-09-24 - IP: National ID

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 0729808ffa01d424034f12c4198be52c7bf72747bfaf4bdba1f9c5b7659bce49
Message ID: <199809250327.UAA03872@netcom13.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:25:26 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:25:26 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: IP: National ID

From: Larry Becraft <becraft@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:17:56 -0500
To: ignition-point@majordomo.pobox.com

To Whom It May Concern,

    Lots of people are interested in fighting the national ID and lots
of info and even suggested letters to object to the proposed regulation
are posted to Scott McDonald's webpage which is accessed thru:

                        http://www.networkusa.org/index.shtml

Also attached to this note is my letter of objection which you may
personalize and send to the DoT. This letter was the 4th objection
submitted to the DoT.

    The reason I write now is because we have only about another week
(Oct. 2) to get in more objections to this regulation. I have just
visited the DoT webpage and found that there are about 2100 objections.
We need many more. The DoT webpage lists all the people who have
submitted objections and I have read the names of every objector.
Remarkably, many of the people that I thought would submit an objection
have not. If you have not, please do so immediately.

    If you don't object to this regulation, then I suggest keeping your
mouth shut if this reg is adopted. Please, it should not take very long
for you to personalize the attached letter and send it in. Thanks very
much.

                                        Larry Becraft

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\FedRegObjection.rtf"

with the message:
     (un)subscribe ignition-point email@address
www.telepath.com/believer