1998-09-19 - Genocide WAS: Political purges and Bill C-68

Header Data

From: “Jean-Francois Avon” <jf_avon@citenet.net>
To: “Bowman Karen” <Sporting.Shooters.Association@adelaide.on.net>
Message Hash: 1323b144ab9c8e83afcc69aa2f3670098c7096322b71cd7b8bad8eab31386caf
Message ID: <199809200301.XAA12070@cti06.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:21:01 +0800

Raw message

From: "Jean-Francois Avon" <jf_avon@citenet.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:21:01 +0800
To: "Bowman  Karen" <Sporting.Shooters.Association@adelaide.on.net>
Subject: Genocide    WAS: Political purges and Bill C-68

Forwarded from the Canadian Firearms Digest  V2 #596, Sat Sept 19, 1998

Thank you, principal@connect.ab.ca for your enlightening commentary. Since you posted it on a public list, I took the permission to re-post it to the original list.

Highest regards.

Jean-Francois Avon