1998-09-14 - “If a woman says it happened, it happened

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 22af31f5c01f685bb50d10b165c862063a460148df6ae26ca15d6b55f773c0f0
Message ID: <v03130309b223012342d9@[209.66.100.123]>
Reply To: <v03110709b222df0b20fe@[206.189.103.244]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-14 04:38:36 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:38:36 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:38:36 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: "If a woman says it happened, it _happened_"

...unless of course that woman is not politically correct.

At 8:24 AM -0700 9/14/98, X wrote:
>What chance is there that the Paula Jones case was dismissed BECAUSE Wild
>Bill lied under oath?
>
>Remember OJ?

You mean you think if Clinton had told the truth when he raised his hand
and swore to tell the truth it might have made a difference?

"Well, huh, like, I used to bring these young thangs in, invite them in to
meet the Governor, and then give them a chance to look at General Lee as he
stands up to attention. Ya know, this was why I ran for Governor, to get
some of that government-approved nookie. And when I moved up to
Washtington, whoooo-wheeeeeeee! Let's see, I "interviewed" Kathleen Willey
for that intern job, the same day her husband offed himself, so, like, she
wouldn't put out. But I told her my fly was alway open for her. And then
there was that little intern with the beret...don't quite recollect her
name. Mona, I think, and boy did she ever moan..."

Think the truth might have made Paula Jones' tale of Clinton dropping trou
on her just a little more plausible?

Apparently most Americans now believe her, and they didn't before. The last
8 months has established a clear-cut pattern.

But, as I said, having Clinton hanging around is good for the process of
disgracing our government officials. Think of how many world leaders will
burst into laughter, or disgust, when he offers them a cigar?

And it will make it awfully tough for the next round of feministas
screaming that some CEO must go because he had a fling with his secretary.
And maybe Mitsubishi of America will cancel the multimillion dollar
settlement reached with a bunch of women who claimed to have been offended
by the sexist jokes of Mitsubishi's Japanese managers. If Clinton can get
blowjobs from his underlings, and use government money to set up
assignations and to run cover for him, where's the fun in zapping Japanese
execs for making hooters jokes?

Kind of reminds me of the disconnect between one batch of lesbos screaming
that a male only college must be opened to all womyn while another batch of
bald-headed dykes in Calfornia screams that Mills College must remain a
wimmin-only haven for sistas and queers. Some of these baldies chained
themselves to the gates...hey, why weren't they just left chained up? The
shriveled corpses might have served as a reminder to others.

--Tim May

(This space left blank pending determ. of acceptability to the gov't.)