1998-09-17 - Re: Nita Daniel

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
To: machita@gurlmail.com
Message Hash: 243c9abe3121070602ed8829814be8836c4b79e557ab9faf2687a987e978cec2
Message ID: <199809171517.RAA22696@replay.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:25:15 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@replay.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:25:15 +0800
To: machita@gurlmail.com
Subject: Re: Nita Daniel

Oh Nita baby, say it ain't so!  What about all that time in the Congo?
What about those wombat hunting trips on the aborigine plains?  What
about when we made sweet love in a pile of rhinoceros shit, your fecal
fetish winning me over to our true love.

What about when you swore you'd always be true, even as you were
pissing in my mouth?  Oh that acrid, bittersweet flavor of entrails running
through my loins, that ache of razor sharp knives piercing my rectum,
and you said you'd always be there for me baby!

Well fine!  If that's the way you want it, Nita, you parking meter, you
pimple on the face of a whore, you jubilant muskrat sharpener!  Go back
to your twinkie stuffing, you'll never see me again!

Hurting,
Joe Camel

At 11:15 PM 9/16/98 -0500, sixdegrees wrote:
>Just a quick update from sixdegrees(tm). Unfortunately Nita
>Daniel (machita@gurlmail.com) asked not to be listed as your
>contact with sixdegrees.
>
>We also wanted to make sure you were aware that you currently
>have no other confirmed contacts, so it will be hard for you to
>have a productive sixdegrees experience. As you probably know,
>without any confirmed contacts, you won't get any results from our
>networking searches.
>
>So, we just wanted to recommend that you head over to
>http://www.sixdegrees.com , log-in, and go to MY CONTACTS
>to list additional relationships.

>PLEASE NOTE: All replies to this address are processed by a computer.
>If you have any problems, questions or requests send an e-mail to
>issues@sixdegrees.com and someone will get back to you as soon as
>possible.
>

>E.DB.BRESP.3

Thread