1998-09-15 - Re: Harald Fragner

Header Data

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
To: christopher.barkley@srcm.com
Message Hash: 2a6f7e4e80f0c9b4d8d192f6e910eb1ddb37d5ecceee8c051f6efcbe9d6f8a3b
Message ID: <a56c37f4f3d17f8f97dc0d5f448246bf@anonymous>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 01:52:07 +0800

Raw message

From: HyperReal-Anon <nobody@sind.hyperreal.art.pl>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 01:52:07 +0800
To: christopher.barkley@srcm.com
Subject: Re: Harald Fragner

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, John Scott Porterfield wrote:

> How do I get off this list!!!
>
> Bob

You remove yourself from this list the same way you subscribed, but since
that is such a stupid question and you are obviously a very intelligent
man, I conclude that you meant something else.

By running your badly punctuated sentence through the AOLhole-translator,
we get either: "How do I get off?" or "How do I get off on this list?"

To get off, you may consider seeing a sex therapist. They are more
qualified to assist you in that area.

To get off on this list is more difficult. We Cypherpunks aren't into that
kind of thing. However, we understand that Christopher Barkley
<christopher.barkley@srcm.com> is in the market for a friend, so you may
want to see if you can pair up. You've both spammed the list, so you
already have something in common!

In the mean time, please refrain from shooting jizz all over the list like
you and the Sixdegrees lamers have been doing. Someone may slip and hurt
themselves and it always leaves a sticky mess that's just hell on the carpet.

Regards, Voices, Harald, Woof, moans, and whatever.

Thread