1998-09-16 - JDesignerPro 3.0 Enterprise Edition

Header Data

From: “BulletProof Customer Support” <support@bulletproof.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 48ea9724618aada079b5fe55fcc4141e7015acb83321e31c0059fc03e42ffb38
Message ID: <19980916190405551.AXZ392@www.bulletproof.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:21:11 +0800

Raw message

From: "BulletProof Customer Support" <support@bulletproof.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:21:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: JDesignerPro 3.0 Enterprise Edition

Hi Cypher,

Do you remember downloading JDesignerPro from the Microsoft
Site Builder Network?  As a Microsoft partner, BulletProof wants you to
know about our latest product annoucements. We have just
released JDesignerPro 3.0 Enterprise Edition.

We know that you may be too busy to download and try new
software so we've put together a multimedia demonstation that runs for
just 5 minutes. It's in AVI format and can be downloaded from our home
page. See below for the link. We strongly encourage you to take 10
minutes to download the demo and run it. You'll quickly see whether
JDesignerPro 3.0 has the features that meet your needs.

BulletProof Corp, known worldwide as a leading vendor in the Java RAD
tools business, has just released JDesignerPro 3.0.  This is a major new
version of our widely used Java Intranet toolset.  BulletProof has worked
hard on this release which includes enhanced client-side development and
deployment and two completely new breakthrough additions for the
server-side.

                                         JDesignerPro 3.0
                                            Main Features

*  The Client Application Builder enhanced.      Visual Client-side RAD
development in pure Java.  This is the #1 database application development
tool if you are building for the Intranet.  It includes over a dozen
built-in, professional data-bound components, built-in deployment system,
access control and data-access server. Interface and Interaction code
generation with detailed wizards - requires little or no coding of Java.

*  New Visual Server-Side Development.     For the first time ever the new
Method Explorer(tm) makes visual server-side development possible thanks
to a graphical view of how Java classes are put together.  With only mouse
clicks you can explore any Java class in seconds to instantly see how
methods and variables in your class interact. This has never been achieved
before in any programming language. The Method Explorer is a must-see
feature.

*  The New Enteprise Server.      The Enterprise Server combines our
existing middleware server with a complete suite of new features and a
powerful management console.  This new product gives you exceptional
control over how your server processes are executed and managed. For
the first time you now have all the job management features that before
were only available on Mainframe computers. Job scheduling, queuing,
prioritization and detailed logging are all included leaving you only the
work of programming your business logic. We have also included EJB
support, server push and much more. If you have any sort of backend
process to run daily, weekly or at other set intervals or based on events,
the Enterprise Server is for you.

We have always believed that JDesignerPro could be the premier system for
developing and deploying an Intranet System in Java. With the new
Enterprise Edition JDesignerPro includes everything from visual client and
server development to client and server deployment. JDesignerPro is now
truly a world class solution.

JDesignerPro is 100% Java and runs on any Java platform. A database and
JDBC driver are required for non Windows platforms. Server side requires
Java 1.1, client is 1.02 and up compatible.

As always BulletProof has a 30-day free trial of JDesignerPro 3.0 waiting
for you on our website (only 4 MB download).  The multimedia demo is also
available on our site. It is only 2.5MB. Give it a try today:

http://www.bulletproof.com/

JDesignerPro 3.0 has far too many new features to list in an email. If you
want to know whether JDesignerPro has a feature you're looking for
please email us and we'll tell you exactly how JDP will meet your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to read about JDesignerPro 3.0. We believe
you'll save so much time using JDesignerPro you may get Fridays Off!

Sincerely,
The BulletProof Team
support@bulletproof.com
800-505-0105

To be removed from our mailing list please reply to this with "remove" in
the subject.

Thread