1998-09-13 - Re: MISTY encryption algorithm source code

Header Data

From: Soren <sorens@workmail.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 60985b098991d458ae0d54d8d0c9de69ad6a055504bebb66543bbd6d9422ec8d
Message ID: <35FD02A6.6473F7D0@workmail.com>
Reply To: <19980913230004.14914.qmail@nym.alias.net>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-13 22:50:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 06:50:28 +0800

Raw message

From: Soren <sorens@workmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 06:50:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: MISTY encryption algorithm source code

lcs Mixmaster Remailer wrote:
Nobuki Nakatuji wrote:

> MISTY source code posted by me at long ago had many mistake.
> Attachment file are revised MISTY source code and revised readme.
> Thanks.

BRAIN used by you always since at long ago have many insect. Attachment
brain not here because was exhausted in decypher you message. You go
back
at Hotmail now and stop spam Cypherpunks list. Chop chop.
And of course we know that this list should be the exclusive province of
white-boys-who-speak-american-english.  Give us all a laugh, and attempt
saying that in Japanese.  BTW, get the culture for your cultural slurs
correct.  The etymology of chop chop is Shanghai, late 19th century.
A chop is an engraved ideogram representing a non-forgeable signature -
sort of a smartcard.  Hence chop chop, translates as "sign on the
dotted line and get on with the deal". Taking this a little further, chopsticks
are so-called because they usually bear the 'chop' of the eating house
from whence you stole them.  Needless to say, the chinese don't call
them that. This is akin to messages to you, being in spanish because your
neighbors to the south speak it.  I suspect Nakatuji-san is entirely
'misty'fied by your random cultural references. Unless you haven't realized,
the internet actually exists outside of the Union of Shortsighted Assholes.
Perhaps you'd be happier returning to your nakama on Assholes On-Line?
Here's a self-study course,
on asian anatomical and cultural differences, for your perusal.

"Educate, don't agitate"

Thread