1998-09-05 - HVS Product Prices Cut by 30%

Header Data

From: Digital Frontiers Info <info@digfrontiers.com>
To: digf-offer@digfrontiers.interaccess.com
Message Hash: 716db0ba998cbcadb2c225dc417a6a065c3a9bb0d4ac09b99c790fe434a32579
Message ID: <v04011704b215d8f158fa@[207.70.117.43]>
Raw Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 18:14:33 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Digital Frontiers Info <info@digfrontiers.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 18:14:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: digf-offer@digfrontiers.interaccess.com
Subject: HVS Product Prices Cut by 30%

PRICE CUTS ON HVS PRODUCTS
--------------------------
Dear Web Developer/Designer:

Thank you for your interest in Digital Frontiers products. If you wish to
be removed from our announcement list, please reply to
info@digfrontiers.com.

Digital Frontiers is pleased to announce great new pricing discounts of
more than 30% on our award-winning HVS series of web graphics tools.

Starting September 1st, HVS Toolkit Pro 2 can be purchased for only $149.
HVS Toolkit Pro 2, for Macintosh and Windows, replaces HVS WebFocus
Toolkit, previously priced at $208, and adds HVS Animator Pro, by itself a
$79 value. The new HVS Toolkit Pro includes HVS ColorGIF 2, HVS JPEG 2 and
HVS Animator Pro, tools which still lead the industry in image quality and
compression power.

The newcomers to the web graphics market might call themselves the best,
but after a test drive we're sure you'll agree that the HVS tools give the
most excellent results on images for the Internet. With their new low
pricing, HVS products are a superb value for professionals and personal web
designers.

Pricing for our standalone products, HVS ColorGIF 2 and HVS JPEG 2, has
also been reduced, from $99 to $65. HVS Animator Pro is now available only
as part of HVS Toolkit Pro 2.

Visit our web site at http://www.digfrontiers.com to learn more about these
superb web imaging tools. Take a test drive by downloading our free,
full-featured, time-limited demos.

Also, please visit http://www.gifcruncher.com, a free web-based GIF
optimizer that we are hosting with SpinWave Software. GIFCruncher can
reduce the size and download times of existing GIFs by up to 90%, and basic
single image operations are free. With a paid GIFCruncher Batch membership,
you can enter the URL of your home page and watch GIFCruncher reduce your
GIFs automatically!

Sincerely,

Digital Frontiers
info@digfrontiers.com