1998-09-23 - Re: Stego-empty hard drives… (fwd)

Header Data

From: Petro <petro@playboy.com>
To: cypherpunks@einstein.ssz.com
Message Hash: 76f87d554ca8852c294326fccea323182b556f84f91922dc81fba49363d7f73c
Message ID: <v04011702b22ec715979b@[206.189.103.244]>
Reply To: <3.0.3.32.19980924170248.006b469c@pop.ctv.es>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-23 02:48:12 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:48:12 +0800

Raw message

From: Petro <petro@playboy.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:48:12 +0800
To: cypherpunks@einstein.ssz.com
Subject: Re: Stego-empty hard drives... (fwd)

At 10:02 AM -0500 9/24/98, Albert P. Franco, II wrote:

>I think perhaps a tougher question is, "Is there a way, without resorting
>to bloodshed, to regain control of our private property and private lives?"
>That's not a troll! I know that there are a lot people on this list with
>their assault rifles at the ready, that are convinced that only armed
>resistance will work. But. I think that's the "easy" way out. (How) can it
>be done another way? Especially, given the fact that so much progress has
>already been made by the very Anti-American US Government and others.

	There is no way to make an omlete without opening the Eggshell.
There might be less violent methods than cracking it with a 5 pound hammer,
but the shell has to get cracked.

>How do we get back our civil rights that have been so eroded over the past
>40 years? Is it too late? Are people in general so comfortable that liberty
>isn't important anymore?

	Pretty much.
--
petro@playboy.com----for work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.