1998-09-07 - Seed to clone himself, one way or another [CNN]

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
To: users@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (SSZ User Mail List)
Message Hash: 7a07a0fc8d56509394112cf2ac626da2bdcd75b86c81a064dbf83ebe393d1758
Message ID: <199809071643.LAA03831@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:26:50 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 00:26:50 +0800
To: users@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (SSZ User Mail List)
Subject: Seed to clone himself, one way or another [CNN]

Hi,

It seems that scientist in general may soon be forced to roam from country
to country to practice their work.

Shades of Neuromancer. I am more and more convinced that Gibson's book, and
it's social commentary, is right on the mark.