1998-09-09 - Re: PEDIATRIC ADVISE - FREE WEBSITE

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@nowhere.to>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 87e76d9096460322dd6e8cd7c5923df387fcc2c202ec2acbbabc7f75d68bce25
Message ID: <646ff1bc59610ed0600775274c0a4885@anonymous>
Reply To: <199809090432.AAA17439@evision.nac.net>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-09 04:38:05 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 12:38:05 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@nowhere.to>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 12:38:05 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: PEDIATRIC ADVISE -  FREE WEBSITE

On Wed, 09 Sep 1998 00:34:04 PDT  Jen@evision.nac.net wrote:

>If you are a parent you owe it to yourself to visit this site. It is the
>greatest relief site for all parents. Dr. Paula is the most non
>judgemental pediatrician I have ever heard of and her site is incredible.
>Every parent question gets answered usualy within a day.

Dear Dr. Paula
I wonder if you could help me with my problem child.  He is such a sweet
lad really but he does seem to hang out with the wrong crowd.  Only the
other day I caught him reading Toaderpunks whilst laughing maniacly.  Is
there anything I can do?  I have tried the normal things, like getting him
an AOL account, but it isn't working!

I haven't been able to tell a soul about this, but since you claim not to
judge, I thought you'd understand.  Those damn Toaderpunks!  If you ask me
they should all be shot.  I wasn't prying, but I read some of my sons e-mail
the other day.  That's when I found out about the Toaderpunks.  They are all
so rude.  Why, I read one post from a nice AOL guy, asking about some stickers
for his favorite "Rock 'n' Roll" band and they weren't helpful at all!  In
fact, they were down right rude!  Oh and the language they use!  It's all
f*** this and f*** that -- if only their Mothers could hear them.

I was trying to help my son by stopping his subscription to
Toaderpunks, so I sent a message to the command address.  Since this may be
useful to you, I'll tell you what to do (there must be millions of poor kids
in the Toaderpunks trap)

send an electronic message to: cypherpunks@toad.com
and in the body write

GET ME OFF

Whilst this didn't end my sons Toaderpunk subscription, a very well hung
young man named Tim May visited me and "got me off" in the most spectacular
way.  Gosh, I'm getting wet just thinking about that boy!  Anyway Doctor,
I am sure you understand about those kind of things and I am getting a little
off my original question.  As I said, I am sure that information will help
you help a lot of others.

What do I do about my son?

Thanks in advance.

Missy