1998-09-22 - Re: Stego-empty hard drives… (fwd)

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “Jim Choate” <cypherpunks@einstein.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 8b20b2b070d8a1803686ab97a593cbebea8ebfe3641af896ae1ff89cbaed76d7
Message ID: <199809222204.SAA28569@mx01.together.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:03:24 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:03:24 +0800
To: "Jim Choate" <cypherpunks@einstein.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: Stego-empty hard drives... (fwd)

On 9/22/98 1:43 PM, Jim Choate (ravage@einstein.ssz.com)  passed this
wisdom:

 Don't most memory scans do a keyscan anyway? looking for an ESC to
bypass the scan? So have it also check for something else to bring up
your special routine. It should pass all but the most detailed signature
analysis.

Brian B. Riley --> http://members.macconnect.com/~brianbr
 For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

 "Give a man a fish and you have fed him for a day, but give him a case
  of dynamite and soon the village will be showered with mud and
  seaweed and unidentifiable chunks of fish." -Joe Chew

Thread