1998-09-07 - FutureSignals

Header Data

From: fsigs@relay.lg.co.kr
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: a90de62bef22315ee8093e673e1ef1cb538a02d377b3f01f8c5c542c8acef8e0
Message ID: <ewdgdwxxevbosipm>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 07:02:32 +0800

Raw message

From: fsigs@relay.lg.co.kr
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 07:02:32 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: FutureSignals

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the
proposed Federal legislation for commercial email (S.1618
 - SECTION 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html

"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email
may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this
email by following the directions below this message.

Attention Futures Traders
Receive Real-time INSTANT FutureSignals over the internet
by Noted CTA.

Futures traders, our service sends INSTANT FutureSignals
via the internet as they are generated for the following
markets:

S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, E-Mini, Unique Futures Trading
Opportunities.

Our FutureSignals come with Profit objectives for
Scalpers, Daytraders and Postion Traders. We also issue
trailing stops and important info we hear in the pits
throughout the day.

Our service has been featured in Futures Magazine.

For a FREE 3 DAY TRIAL go to :

http://www.bulkmate.com/futuresignals/

<A HREF="http://www.bulkmate.com/futuresignals/">
http://www.bulkmate.com/futuresignals/</A>

Futures trading involves risk. Only use risk capital. Please read
CFTC disclaimer on our website.

To be removed from this list, simply send a blank email to:
fsremove@do-it-now.net

NOTE: It is not our intention to infiltrate or advertise to any
investing/trading-related discussion groups. If this has
been the case, our apologies and please follow the removal
instructions above.

Sent from: FutureSignals
Email : fs@do-it-now.net
Address: PO Box 351, Verplanck, NY, 10596
Telephone: 212-501-4281

Thread