1998-09-10 - Re: oil, greens, recycling, and poly-ticks.

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: edd52d32a7269a7de31cb126969023af0e257b532238eac25862162494a36b7c
Message ID: <199809102039.QAA06951@dewdrop2.mindspring.com>
Reply To: <199809101948.PAA09931@panix7.panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-10 07:39:36 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:39:36 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:39:36 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: oil, greens, recycling, and poly-ticks.

Ray's a much too delicate a cpunk to report what going on
with low-flow toilets in NYC. Most of us close the lid, kick
the lever fleeing the stench, which jiggles the muck a bit,
leaves it for the next hold-breath lid lifter, who figures that's
what Guiliani has ordered the lifestyle cops.

Trainspotting-type diving for the good stuff is the practice
in Manhattan's best clubs, where Brut reigns, and Carl's
seasonings show the way to theme prison food franchising,
emulating the CEO who Julia Childed the airline food cart.

Let me tell later about The Harvard Club of NY's kitchen inability
to pass a health inspection since the Depression. Having surveyed
it recently DN and me toyed with the DCSNY's lunch there, other
swell-suited cpunks wolfed it like CJ had pronounced it A-OK.

Thread