1998-10-26 - Re: so, what did Toto do,……

Header Data

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 229c8f1fc33fe5ad9654abbb3a5b254c65af0e442a6aa15605be7d6583138ba9
Message ID: <3.0.5.32.19981026175759.007e9100@205.83.192.13>
Reply To: <199810251155.HAA11099@privacy.nb.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1998-10-26 08:20:48 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:20:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:20:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: so, what did Toto *do*,......

At 07:55 AM 10/25/98 -0400, Joseph 'Anonymous' Howe wrote:
>Reeza! wrote:
>>
>> >all seen posted here. Personally, I found them a lot milder than Reeza!'s
>> >projection of his suicide fantasies, for instance.
>>
>> Huh? Well Goodness Fuck, Does this mean I am notorious as well?
>
>In a post primarily about your feelings about Klinton, you outlined
>a detailed suicide fantasy ("meet your maker") and suggested other people
>might like to eat a bullet too. That's closer to presidential assasination
>than Toto ever got.

If you will review that again, you will find that the barb was directed
towards persons other than the President. I may not like THAT man, but I
still must respect the Office and position he holds. I was not calling for
a sanction of the president. I was suggesting in very blunt terms that
various of his supporters would do the world a favor by getting off (of
it). Especially the ones who rationalize and dismiss his various (and
multiple) piccadilloes because he supports their pet social project.

Reeza!

Thread