1998-10-30 - Super computer SR2201 at PJWSTK

Header Data

From: Jan Dobrucki <jdo@hyperreal.art.pl>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 23aa3720cde1a703c9c3bf61e79c0df8ac025cff212c7c182e27afae73cfc3ea
Message ID: <3638DF42.6B7618BB@hyperreal.art.pl>
Raw Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:02:12 +0800

Raw message

From: Jan Dobrucki <jdo@hyperreal.art.pl>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:02:12 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Super computer SR2201 at PJWSTK

I got news for you all. I'm applying for an account on a super
computer which we got in our school. I need to write the reason why I
need to have such an account. The reason why I want to put is: to
break a DES-56 bit key encrypted message. I don't know if my
applications for the account will be accepted, but if you got any
ideas now as to how you'd like to use the computational power of a
super computer, just let me know...

http://www.pjwstk.waw.pl/sr2201/index.html this is the address to the
page at my school about the SR2201, but it's in polish... i might
translate it one day soon...
Looking foreward to your comments and ideas.
JD

PS. My return address is somewhat messed up.
Just send mail to either the list, or to
s1180@qmail.pjwstk.waw.pl
for some reason, the server at my school, PJWSTK,
says that your domain is not accepted. For
some reason, it says so for all domains.

Thread