1998-10-31 - Re: [RRE]The Return of Antimasonism in American Political Life

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
To: Robert Hettinga <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 24e037fe676d3b6b3ee8ec14ac1d3bd21cb8c1d3c7b1b5e2f4e9b635d8a43d1b
Message ID: <199810311958.LAA27763@proxy4.ba.best.com>
Reply To: <v04020a05b2602e1192b0@[139.167.130.247]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-10-31 20:27:59 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 04:27:59 +0800

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 04:27:59 +0800
To: Robert Hettinga <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: [RRE]The Return of Antimasonism in American Political Life

At 10:01 PM 10/30/98 -0500, Robert Hettinga wrote:
> I hate to be the one to break this to you, but the United
> States is now a country in which a man who believes that
> the President is an agent of the Illuminati has a regular
> program on public television.

This is not quite as deranged as it seems.  The Masons are of
course not a conspiracy, but one of the services they provide
their members is a facility for constructing and operating
conspiracies.  As a result Masons have been big players on
all sides in most revolutions.

Conspiratorial political movements are common as weeds.  Most
of them aim at stealing nothing larger than arts grants,
fellowships, and research grants, and are often moderately
successful in this endeavor.  Some also aim at stealing
entire nations.  Most of these are not at all successful.  No
Masonic conspiracies have been successful in this, so far as
is known, and the Freemason movement would doubtless
disapprove of such excessive ambition and limitless greed.
The most famous success in stealing an entire nation was of
course Lenin's Bolshevik movement  (not a Masonic
conspiracy), where Lenin stole a bourgeois revolution by
conspiratorial means.  However since Lenin's coup bourgeois
revolutionaries have been on the alert against communist
plots, and the only other success in stealing a bourgeois
revolution from the outside was the Sandinistas in Nicaragua,
where (due to Violeta's naivete and excessive trustfulness)
they stole the revolution that Violeta Chamorro made.

The Masons, being explicitly pro bourgeoisie, would steal a
bourgeois revolution from the inside, if they ever stole a
revolution, which they do not appear to have done.  However,
being both bourgeois and pro bourgeoisie, if the masons were
to steal a bourgeois revolution, it would not be as
dramatically visible as it was when the Sandinistas stole the
Nicaraguan revolution, and I might well be unaware of it.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     m6fnKPcFhJN/ZGzK/9gIxsmGc/k3Z43gHdDQUkjg
     4CZWSrYQlLd1bd2fAiS22I24OvT3hsupgfaM4bRTN
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald

Thread