1998-10-15 - Re: DNA

Header Data

From: “Marty Levy” <rwww60@email.sps.mot.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 62accf02cc4b08884f43ae5fab7d5f058b79561feddfea6b9cc1953eaa6d8512
Message ID: <3624C5C3.F563A50F@email.sps.mot.com>
Reply To: <000401bdf77a$fe720d00$932580d0@xasper8d>
UTC Datetime: 1998-10-15 01:35:04 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:35:04 +0800

Raw message

From: "Marty Levy" <rwww60@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:35:04 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: DNA

Because the fingerprint pattern is not genetically pre-determined.  It is
apparently part of the fetal development process.  Minor environmental
differences and random cell division differences will make the prints
different even between identical twins.