1998-10-07 - New information at the Informant

Header Data

From: The Informant <inform@cosmo.dartmouth.edu>
To: N/A
Message Hash: 7ec856ab596426e47725a68d006b97e569a603fd56549e3ceada6c3fdf8da5b5
Message ID: <199810070749.DAA09199@cosmo.dartmouth.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: The Informant <inform@cosmo.dartmouth.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New information at the Informant

Hello,

NOTE: We do NOT send unsolicited e-mail to anyone.  If you have been signed
up for our service against your will, PLEASE JUST REPLY TO THIS NOTE, saying
that you never signed up.  We will delete the account that is sending you mail
and do our best to identify the person who signed you up. (Our e-mail address
is info_adm@cosmo.dartmouth.edu; our URL is http://informant.dartmouth.edu/.)

The Informant has discovered new information!

 32 new         WWW page(s)
  0 updated     WWW page(s)
  1 unreachable WWW page(s) (monitored pages only)

To see your pages, please come visit us at

  http://informant.dartmouth.edu

Remember that your username is

  cypherpunks

Power users can use the URL

  http://informant.dartmouth.edu/index.cgi?username=cypherpunks

If you did sign up with us, but are tired of receiving this e-mail, please
visit the Web site and increase the number of days between updates, blank out
your e-mail address, or remove yourself from the service.

Your faithful servant,

The Informant

Thread