1998-10-31 - NOW!!!! An Unsecured MASTERCARD/VISA? 100% Guaranteed Approval!

Header Data

From: bob@usa.net
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 7f860a70c21f468241959246a93b142ca9a1cddb7eb7024ddc49c866dc2f5842
Message ID: <199810312217.OAA06351@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 07:00:24 +0800

Raw message

From: bob@usa.net
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 07:00:24 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: NOW!!!!   An Unsecured MASTERCARD/VISA?  100% Guaranteed Approval!

This is it !!!  Get an Unsecured Mastercard or Visa right now.
<<APPROVAL IS GUARANTEED>> with our help.

     It doesn't matter if you have bad credit, no credit, a bankruptcy,
or divorce.  Using our quick and unique system will quickly lead you
step by step towards having a brand new unsecured Mastercard or Visa
mailed to you within a few weeks. All of the banks issuing these credit
cards are federally insured.  We guarantee that you will be appoved or
your money will be fully refunded.  The cost is $32.  For a written
brochure and order form, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

                Better Solutions
                2065 Rodney Dr. Ste.105, Dept. 410
                Los Angeles, Ca 90027

Or you may call the free recorded message line at (323) 782-5530

..Or Finally, to get your order processed even faster, you may print
out and return the order form included below.  AND ONLY for those using
this form and ordering within 7 days, we will take $7 off the regular
$32 which lowers the fee to $25.  Order today and we completely
guarantee your new unsecured card or your money will be refunded.

PLUS BONUSES...included in the package you will receive.

*  Cards With No Annual Fees (Save $50-$75 per year)

*  Also Cards With Interest Rates As low As 5.9% (Save Hundreds $$)

*  Great Secured Card Offers

*  Other Types of Unsecured Credit Cards (not visa or Mastercard)
   Guaranteed!!!

*  Valuable Information and Directions For **Improving Your Credit
   File**

*  3 Other FREE Bonuses (One is a FABULOUS VACATION CERTIFICATE
   including three days, two nights w/free hotel at one of over 25
   choice destinations, with absolutlely no other purchase required)

                     PRINT OUT THE FORM BELOW

               ***   $7 OFF RISK-FREE ORDER FORM   ***

  If you are ordering within 7 days, your cost is only $25.00. If
  not, please fill out this form and enclose the regular $32.00.
  Please mail payment to: Better Solutions 2065 Rodney Dr. Suite 105
  Dept.410 LA CA 90027.

  (Circle One)  Paying by:   Check     Money Order     Credit Card

  Make payable to:  Better Solutions

  First Name____________________Last Name ___________________________

  Mailing Address____________________________________________________

  City______________________________State_____________Zip____________

  Phone (     ) __________________Email Address______________________

  Where You Read About Better Solutions?________$ Amt. Enclosed?_____

  (WE ACCEPT Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express)

  Type of card(e.g.Visa)_______________Card#_________________________

  Expiration Date________________ $Amount(Circle One)?   $55   $27.50

  I am legally authorized to make purchases using this card. After the
  45 day guarantee, I forfeit my right to chargeback and request a
  reversal of charges for this credit card purchase.

  Please Note: If you pay by money order, your order will be processed
  immediately and sent out the next day. We wait for all checks to
  clear so there will be a 7-14 day delay on your order being
  processed. Credit cards clear faster than checks but slower than
  money orders. If you are paying by credit card, all the information
  must be there for order to be processed!

Thread