1998-10-14 - Tim May Investigations

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 932f30d2bf1a1c415bcb599ef51d48137b3e9fa3b6672fc3108381ab1e9b51fa
Message ID: <v04020a31b24ac5084d57@[139.167.130.246]>
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 05:54:38 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 05:54:38 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Tim May Investigations

And here I thought Tim was born in Virginia, or something...

;-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

--- begin forwarded text

> Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:00:01 -0400
> From: rah-web <rah@shipwright.com>
> To: rah@shipwright.com
> Subject: Tim May Investigations
>
> http://www.fwp.net/timmayinvestigations/
>

> 			P.O. Box 3081, Frederick, MD 21705
> Voice: 301.695.2662 or 800.723.7026
> Fax: 301.695.4009 / Email: <mailto:TMayDetect@aol.com> TMayDetect@aol.com
>

> Providing the "ABC's" of Professional Investigations:
>

> AFFORDABLE
> BUSINESSLIKE
> CONFIDENTIAL
>

> LOCAL * NATIONAL * INTERNATIONAL
> 24 HOUR SERVICE
>
> 			We offer complete professional services for any and all
>types of professional investigations:
>

> Civil & Criminal Investigations
> Background Checks/Polygraphs
> Worker's Compensation Cases
> Security Analysis
> Credit & Bad Debt Services
> Child Custody & Support
> Domestic Relations
> Missing Persons
> Fire/Arson Investigations
> Explosives Scene Analysis
> Fire Code Investigations
> Body Guard - Armed/Unarmed
> Private Process Service
> Skip Tracing
> Debugging
> Corporate Services Package
> Seminars and Workshops on Workplace Violence
>
> 			Call for your FREE Initial Consultation!
>

> 			Profile of Tim May, President of Tim May Investigations
>
> 			"The sensitive nature of investigative services is reflected
>in the attitude we promote. While 			discretion and
>confidentiality are our highest priorities, we place great importance on
>providing 			you with expert and concise counseling and
>impartial documentation." --Tim May
>
> 	Mr. May currently serves as a Judge for Probate Court
>
> Senior investigator/explosive technician with the Office of the State
>Fire Marshall of Maryland 			from 1974-1983. Prior to that, Mr.
>May served as a police officer and Police Chief in Maryland.
>
> Former Department Chairman of the Arson Mitigation Division at the
>National Fire Academy.
>
> Consultant and Instructor to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms
>(ATF), Federal Bureau 			of Investigation (F.B.I.), and expert
>witness for U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Attorney.
>
> Mr. May has testified as an expert on arson, explosives, hazardous
>materials, criminal and civil 			investigations, and is
>qualified in District, Circuit, and Federal Courts, as well as
>International Courts.
>
> Successful completion of several high profile national cases has earned
>world-wide recognition, 			providing contracts with foreign
>governments and corporations.
>
> Adjunct member and lecturer to several state universities, colleges, and
>associations.
>

> 			 Investigative Services
>
> 			Our associates are selected and employed by us because they
>have a proven record based on a 			successful balance of
> [...]

--- end forwarded text

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: rah@philodox.com>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA