1998-10-18 - IP: ATTN: Does Any Listee Have Eye-Witness Report???

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 9c5e67cee34c54de34760aa6057edb057f0e1b1586cca3aa948bdeccf0a49009
Message ID: <199810180033.RAA27214@netcom13.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 08:53:18 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 08:53:18 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: IP: ATTN: Does Any Listee Have Eye-Witness Report???

From: believer@telepath.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:04:45 -0500
To: ignition-point@majordomo.pobox.com

---------------------
NOTE:  This is an anecdotal report, UNCONFIRMED at the present time.  If
anyone on the list is an eyewitness to this event, please report in ASAP
with additional details.  Thank you! -- Michele

Forwarded:

with the message:
     (un)subscribe ignition-point email@address

or (un)subscribe ignition-point-digest email@address