1998-10-09 - Associate Program

Header Data

From: associate@alpineforest.com
To: cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
Message Hash: a337047a9f41e385f096299d04410951bb5559a597ce91c680668d3f8b289ca6
Message ID: <76C492I2.19NC4W74@alpineforest.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 06:42:25 +0800

Raw message

From: associate@alpineforest.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 06:42:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks-unedited@toad.com
Subject: Associate Program

Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Pretty soon, it'll be Christmas! Are you looking for increasing your income for this busy shopping season?

By spending only 3 minutes to sign-up for our Associate Program, you will start making risk-free income from your website. We will create an Associate Store page with a unique URL specifically for you. All you need to do is add links from your current website to your Store page, and then receive a 20% commission on all sales generated through your site every month. It is absolutely FREE for you to join this program.

Click http://www.alpineforest.com/associate.html
to learn more about this exciting opportunity!

Thank you,

Michelle Schumer
Associate Program Coordinator,
http://www.alpineforest.com