1998-10-02 - Take Back the Constitution - the 4th Amendment

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: cab9a08f50f16209be9a09dd04742a0abb5503fef5f8f3a416b06680e45eb59e
Message ID: <v04011708b23ae69ffb96@[139.167.130.249]>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:33:40 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:33:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Take Back the Constitution - the 4th Amendment

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:10:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: ElectPD@earthlink.net
To: rah@shipwright.com

	Take back the Constitution!  Eye-catching Fourth Amendment bumper
sticker available.  Bold and daring (as are your constitutional rights).
It reads, "I do not consent to a search of my vehicle, my person or my
residence.  So, don't ask. This individual is protected by the 4th
Amendment."

	Http://home.earthlink.net/~electpd Link shows you  photo of bumper
sticker.  It was created and produced by three Santa Clara County
(California) deputy public defenders.  It measures 15 inches by 3 inches
(very large). Top quality materials and paints.  $2 each or 6 for $10. +$4
for shipping via U.S. mail.  Citizens to Elect Our Public Defender (in
Santa Clara County, California).  P. O. Box 71, San Jose, CA 95103.
(408)996-8473.

	Bumper stickers mailed out same day order received., via first class
mail and in protective envelopes ($1.50 to $3 for postage + $1 for the
envelope - our cost).
If you wish to be removed from the ElectPD future mailings, to include
upcoming  bumper stickers announcements, please reply with "Remove" in the
subject line and your name will be removed from future mailings.

--- end forwarded text

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: rah@philodox.com>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA