1998-10-05 - Read Carefully!!!

Header Data

From: greens322@hotmail.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: de260b7db5eecae6677e44b87bb29fcc68aa90a33b6af42bbb1602e163973699
Message ID: <199810050244.WAA09649@rome.ntr.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 19:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: greens322@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 19:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: Read Carefully!!!

                                                                         Briorex Inc

                                                      *****Off Shore Report 5599 FREE*****

*NO PAPER TRAIL, GLOBAL VISA CARDS REGARDLESS OF CREDIT
*PRESTIGIOUS OFFSHORE CHECKING ACCOUNTS
*INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CORPORATIONS(IBCs)
*OFFSHORE ASSET PROTECTION TRUSTS
*SECRET OFFSHORE MAIL DROPS
*OFFSHORE PHONE ANSWERING SERVICES
*OFFSHORE SELF-LIQUIDATING LOANS
*OFFSHORE HIGH YIELD TAX FREE INVESTMENTS
*OFFSHORE TAX HAVENS - NO ONE KNOWS
*FREE OFFSHORE WORK SHOPS
*FREE OFFSHORE TRUSTS
*INCORPORATE OFFSHORE.... COMPLETELY PRIVATE.
*OFF SHORE INVESTORS ANXIOUS!!
*UP TO 100% FINANCING ON RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
*BILL CONSOLIDATION NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CREDIT IS LIKE
*LINES OF CREDIT UP TO $15,000 REGARDLESS OF YOUR CREDIT
*SECRET MONEY...SECRECY IS A THRIVING INDUSTRY
*LEARN HOW THE RICH AND POLITICIANS GET EVEN RICHER USING

The Briorex report is a complete financial package for those with good or bad credit.
It's for all those who know a little about off shore opportunities but don't know how to get started. This is what you get when
you order:

12 credit card secrets your bank doesn't want you to know!

Learn how to create a new identity legally!

BOTH VISA AND MASTERCARD
* NO SAVINGS ACCOUNT *BAD CREDIT OK**NO SECURITY DEPOSIT*STUDENTS*WELFARE*OK**NO MEMBERSHIP
FEES *BANKRUPTCY OK*
We guarantee that you will be approved for both VISA and MASTERCARD. You can receive both Credit Cards
within 10 Business Days, via Express Approval and Card Issue.

PLUS...GUARANTEED $10,000 INSTANT PRE-APPROVED CREDIT WITH NO CREDIT
CHECK, NO SECURITY DEPOSIT, NO ONE REFUSED!

We absolutely guarantee you'll receive 3 to 5 new credit cards with credit lines totaling $10,000! You'll receive our exclusive
list of 5 "secret" sources that you can obtain instant credit from. With our program you will receive a pre-approved $2500
credit card application. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT CHECK AND NO SECURITY DEPOSIT. NO ONE will be
turned down. If you don't get a credit card we will refund your money!!!

ERASE BAD CREDIT!

ESTABLISH A-1 CREDIT IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS!

100% legal, and 100% bulletproof protection against liens,
levies, judgements, and divorce.
International credit cards 100% ACCEPTANCE GUARANTEED!
A Social Security Number Is Not Required,
And There Are No Credit Checks Or Income
Restrictions.
Only Proof Of Identification Is Required.
Our International Bank Offers VISA GOLD(r), VISA
CLASSIC(r), And MASTERCARD(r) Credit Cards.
Could you use a Bank Account, without the need
for a banking reference to open the account ?
You can open the account Instantly from an On-line
application form.
No banking references or notarization needed

Private Bank accounts without banking references or demanding of notarization.

Instant account in 10 seconds for immediate use.

Learn how to get copies of your:
3 Credit Reports
FBI records disclosure form
Mailing list removal letter
Motor Vehicle records
Social Security Records
Medical Records
Education Records
Employment Records

Find out how anyone can have a new credit file INSTANTLY OVERNIGHT!  This is the very same CREDIT SECRETS that
CELEBRITIES use! It works with Bankruptcies, FBI (DUI) and Judgments! It's LEGAL and best of all, the process is FREE!
If you or someone you know has had credit problems in the past - no matter how bad, this information is vital. These are the
SECRETS that the Credit Bureaus DON'T WANT REVEALED!
Learn how to use the Credit Bureaus to get a TOTALLY NEW-CLEAN credit file.
ADD AAA CREDIT within WEEKS to your new or existing file that any Bank or Lender
would drool over! (This secret alone is worth the price!)
Get credit cards, buy a car, buy a house!
Learn the WORDS THAT WILL STOP COLLECTION AGENCIES COLD!  Legal ways to
get the bill collectors off your backs.
Discover how to obtain an $800 loan by mail...interest free
Raise $20,000 or more in 24 hours
Learn your CONSUMER RIGHTS and Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies
Get any credit card you want.  Win the credit card game.
How to get a Visa/MasterCard with no credit check
Learn the starting truth about how credit decisions are made.   Learn the secrets on obtaining credit cards, bank loans, and
mortgages.
How to obtain a Free Copy of your credit report from the Major Bureaus.
Understand how credit information is placed on your report...and how FREQUENTLY errors occur.
Learn how to include your side of the story in your credit report so that your potential creditors understand how and why
blemishes appear on your report.
A simple way to turn an initial $300 investment into multiple, desirable credit references that will have credit managers
banging down your door trying to loan you money.

Learn about a complete range of offshore banking facilities:
No Id/no reference electronically managed accounts,
anonymous numbered accounts,
tax-free investment and multi-currency coded accounts,
debit and credit cards.
Providing knowledge, freedom, privacy,
security and alternatives:
alternative ID cards,
second passport programs and citizenship,
camouflage passports,
press passes,
international driver permits,
university degrees,
nobility titles,
and more...
Offshore Retirement Plans
Commercial Asset Protection
Estate Planning
Tax Planning primary goal can have a number of component
objectives, including the ability to:

Minimize risk of loss
Create artificial poverty
Establish asset anonymity
Prevent future lawsuits
Create incentives for dispute settlement
Make work for any opponent
Increase litigation odds in your favor
Protect your economic and social lifestyle
Maintain planning flexibility
Preserve financial security
Secure privacy
Keep peace of mind
2nd Passport Programs & Citizenship
Instant Citizenship
Camouflage Passports
Alternative ID Cards
International Driver Permits
Genuine Press Passes
University Degrees

We could easily ask $100.00 or more for this complete valuable information source book and be flooded with orders.
However, we want to keep our prices affordable for you. So we are offering this complete valuable credit card source book
including your FREE $50.00 Off Shore Report for only $25.00. That's it.

If you need more information or won't to order just go to the email address below:

magical203@hotmail.com

Thread