1998-11-22 - Re: Error Condition Re: Another charge question for you physics genius’es (fwd)

Header Data

From: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@openpgp.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <cypherpunks@openpgp.net>
Message Hash: 1d301d8f0302d347b17b0c899c612490c3524336bdde25a2444a248327dc4c18
Message ID: <199811212259.RAA015.03@whgiii>
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 08:09:45 +0800

Raw message

From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@openpgp.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 08:09:45 +0800
To: Multiple recipients of list <cypherpunks@openpgp.net>
Subject: Re: Error Condition Re: Another charge question for you physics genius'es (fwd)

In <199811212307.RAA16588@einstein.ssz.com>, on 11/21/98
   at 06:03 PM, Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com> said:

> [...]

FWIW when a message is rejected both the sender and myself should get CC'd a copy of the message and the reason for the reject so no messages should be "lost". Some of the filtering is nice, like those elmz blank subject error messages are filtered out by the program. Unfortunatly a "good" message gets filtered and I need to manually forward it to the list.

Since I don't have any subscribers yet this has not been a problem. :)

William H. Geiger III  http://www.openpgp.net

OS/2 PGP 5.0 at: http://www.openpgp.net/pgp.html