1998-11-06 - Holiday Shopping Survey And Contest

Header Data

From: prize@survey.com
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 6c626eebe14ea736e4b83526a85e6baccdf73280f41a685274b6c8435987cb77
Message ID: <199811051834.SAA16328@survey.survey.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:02:01 +0800

Raw message

From: prize@survey.com
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:02:01 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Holiday Shopping Survey And Contest

Dear Internet User,

The holiday season will soon be upon us. Will you be making your list and checking it twice online?    We're curious about what role, if any, the Internet will play in your holiday plans this year.  Share your opinions with us and you could win a free Talking Tommy (from hit Rugrats' TV Show) or Talking Teletubby toy (from popular PBS show).

To join in the holiday fun, go to the survey at:

http://www.survey.com/holshopsur.html

Be sure to include your email address at the end of the survey so we can enter your name in the drawing.  It is not required that any information be provided other than your email address for you to be entered into the drawing.  A complete list of contest rules is attached to the survey.

We will be happy to let you know when the results are ready.

Happy Holidays and good luck on the drawing!

Greg Harmon
Director of Research
World Research

Thread